Beckyhomesweethome #48 prawnstar martinis in the shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deffo lakeside or blue water, it’s a day out so will 100% be a shopping trip

Reactions: 11
What a silly old cow . More spending involved in her road trip . It’ll be either to a primark or Michael Kors shop . Ooooh the suspense is killing me so much I think I’ll book a day off work just to watch Instagram and Beggys stories cause she’s so interesting 🤣

Reactions: 10
And they're going because Brookey baby blesher has decided
No doubt she's seen someone flaunting something and wants it....
I think the whole family think they're better than everyone else and above their station but my lovely Dad, rest his soul, used to say those who've got it never flaunt it

I do believe this to be true, whether it's involving money, love, sex, whatever. If you're happy and content with your lot you'd have no need to pretend to have xyz, do xyz, you'd just do it quietly like normal people

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Come on guys Brooke had a busy first week back at work! Getting her hair, eyebrows, eyelashes and nails done!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I can't fathom for the life of me why they need to go on another shopping trip!
Beggy had deliveries most of last week! I mean I just don't get it. Less is more! They don't need anymore stuff between them!

Again thinking they are living the high life by going shopping all the time and look at us...again LOOK at you, two complete vain messes. They need a massive dose of reality to stop this behaviour! Could have had a girlie day by having a pamper day somewhere (including at home) or a walk out and a takeaway coffee or lunch...why does everything involve shopping until they drop!

Ugh! Let's see where she goes and what she comes back with whilst I carry on preparing to fight for my job (which I thought was safe!)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Obviously it was going to involve shopping. I cant believe how many clothes she already owns and still needs to buy more, she won't wear half of what she already has, just a greedy self centred cow and I've noticed she always buys just for herself, she never shows anything else, what about buying your little granddaughter an outfit you selfish witch

Attachments

Reactions: 19
And they're going because Brookey baby blesher has decided
No doubt she's seen someone flaunting something and wants it....
I think the whole family think they're better than everyone else and above their station but my lovely Dad, rest his soul, used to say those who've got it never flaunt it

I do believe this to be true, whether it's involving money, love, sex, whatever. If you're happy and content with your lot you'd have no need to pretend to have xyz, do xyz, you'd just do it quietly like normal people
Very true x

Have a great day girls buying more crap you don’t need! It really is never ending there’s something wrong somewhere and yes I do believe without it she’d have no channel , it would be dead!
money has to be re mortgage c/c and bank of Jayson, im sat here dreading work but hey ho I’ve got a haul to look forward too when I get home 🙄

Reactions: 13
Ah another day of distracting herself from eating by spending money she didn't earn. We see right through your bullshit Beggy.

Yes thats the one I remember. Then there was the year they didn't go as they were doing the bathroom....but didn't end up doing the bathroom that year anyway??

With the £££s she spends every month on absolute tat they could have some holidays in some lovely places.....and more than 1 every few years.

At this moment I'm all about the memories and enjoying life rather than wasting it on rails of duplicate clothes and shoes🙄
This pandemic has really made me take stock of what we need ....not material items but memories so i have got rid of so much stuff and have saved and we are going to buy less and go on more trips and adventures

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Imagine if she used the money she spunks on crappy, cheap, throw away fashion and paid for a nice Mon - Fri or Fri- Mon break for her, Jason, Mac, Brooke & Eliza.
Somewhere to chill out, have bbqs, maybe a hot tub and nearby parks and open spaces so they can play with Eliza, let Dolly run around & have fun.

No holidays abroad for us this year due to all the restrictions so instead we've booked a family break in Ayr and one in the Lake District.
They'll be me & hubby, our 4 kids, 2 in laws & our 2 beautiful grandchildren.
To me making memories with them is what matters in life.
I'm bloody well sure when I'm sat in my 80's I'll remember those times much more than she'll remember what trash she bought.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Imagine if she used the money she spunks on crappy, cheap, throw away fashion and paid for a nice Mon - Fri or Fri- Mon break for her, Jason, Mac, Brooke & Eliza.
Somewhere to chill out, have bbqs, maybe a hot tub and nearby parks and open spaces so they can play with Eliza, let Dolly run around & have fun.

No holidays abroad for us this year due to all the restrictions so instead we've booked a family break in Ayr and one in the Lake District.
They'll be me & hubby, our 4 kids, 2 in laws & our 2 beautiful grandchildren.
To me making memories with them is what matters in life.
I'm bloody well sure when I'm sat in my 80's I'll remember those times much more than she'll remember what trash she bought.
Same here ...I've got a stay on the Norfolk Broads booked and a holiday on the South Coast in July and probably something in september .....making memories is 100 percent what you need now....not stuff that will be chucked into landfill in a year

• Heart
This pandemic has really made me take stock of what we need ....not material items but memories so i have got rid of so much stuff and have saved and we are going to buy less and go on more trips and adventures
I think most people have reassessed their lives this past year and realised that "stuff" doesn't provide memories. That's why I think Becky has a serious addiction to stuff - it fills the void of things most of us enjoy like couples time, weekends away and being with family or friends making memories. Sober.
Suffolk has some beautiful places with tea rooms, history and beautiful countryside - we never see Becky enjoying any of that. It is very sad actually.

Reactions: 16
I think most people have reassessed their lives this past year and realised that "stuff" doesn't provide memories. That's why I think Becky has a serious addiction to stuff - it fills the void of things most of us enjoy like couples time, weekends away and being with family or friends making memories. Sober.
Suffolk has some beautiful places with tea rooms, history and beautiful countryside - we never see Becky enjoying any of that. It is very sad actually.
I grew up there, there are some simply stunning places on the coast and in the country.

Reactions: 5
What can she need or want that desperately during a pandemic that she has to keep going out to these places, #justbecauseyoucandoesntmeanyoushould

Reactions: 14
She does my head in, I honestly think I need to block her.

Found out on Wednesday that myself and my husband can’t have babies together and I’ve done nothing but break my heart and I’m currently pulling myself through life hour by hour - still working my 45 hours per week job.

Stuff means nothing, absolutely nothing.

And do you know what? I still don’t envy her sad life 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Found out on Wednesday that myself and my husband can’t have babies together and I’ve done nothing but break my heart and I’m currently pulling myself through life hour by hour - still working my 45 hours per week job.
I’m so sorry to read this, sending you lots of love xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She does my head in, I honestly think I need to block her.

Stuff means nothing, absolutely nothing.

And do you know what? I still don’t envy her sad life 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m so sorry to read this. Sending you lots of love x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Her stories of her outside Lakeside
Calm down love! 🤣

Me and my husband are going to York at the end of July. Just us for the weekend. I'm so excited ❤ but I don't think Beggy has that with Jaysun its Vegas or nothing. Pre covid me and my husband used to go on random nights away literally booked the day before (we are a blended family so our kids are sometimes with their other parent which allows us to be flexible ) so she fills her sad life with stuff for Insta! That is all she has! That, booze and netflix..well that's all we see anyway. Her priorities are all wrong. We mostly save which is why we can do such things.

I've just been food shopping and I heard a woman talking about the amount of stuff she has spent on rubbish in the last 5 years could have bought her a much needed car.....so yes people have started to review their priorities. Becky is so 2019 🤣

• Heart
I agree I am from Suffolk there are some beautiful walks, cafes, theres Southwold...so many lovely days to be spent taking the dogs out....but no her life revolves around buying cheap tat, shopping trips, botox and beauty trips and getting wasted in her grey prison garden with plastic plants....I'm not jealous of her I feel sorry for her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.