Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gagajun

Today is not a good day for me so please excuse my rant
This fucking cretin posted about Azaylia with no respect whatsoever, I know she’s a self centred bitch but COME ON!!! Show a little bit of respect to her parents grief not just one story with the despicable “ heartbroken”!! As if you care bitch, you just want to jump on the shitty insta bandwagon!! And then she posted about Prince Philip “ oh just before his 100 birthday” like really bitch!! You were planning on sending him a card telling him I Becky with 100k followers on insta wishing you a great birthday!! Is that all she cared about that he passed away before his 100 birthday!!! I wonder how she’ll twist today’s events to talk about herself! Do the right thing you wanker and shut the fuck up for the rest of the day!!
Sorry again

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

Chocoholic85

Thread suggestion-
Beggy, take your 90p flip flops & slap them across your face, you really are obviously a bloody disgrace......yeah

• Haha
  • Heart

Coconuttyyyy

Chatty Member
First ever Tattle post so I hope I'm doing it right!!
I cannot believe the amount of flip flops she has, does one person need that many? Also, the constant touching of her hair gets on my last nerve!!

• Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
People could be going through financial difficulties...Boom, here's a £600 fire pit I've just had gifted!!!

My god this woman is fucking disgraceful. Fuck up with your fake sympathy & fake understanding of what 'real' people out there are going through!
Why the fuck can't people see through this absolute shit show, are these people thick or what?

• Heart

GossBoss

VIP Member
I quote it's a load of shit

I spent £52 & Brooke (bless her) spent £48.

That's her work experience money gone 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

pugqueen

Chatty Member
IT. IS. NOT. SUMMER. BECKY. March, April and May are Spring.....Summer is June, July and August.....she is so dense

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Letsspillthetea

VIP Member
Wonder how she's getting on with line of duty 🤔
"Jaysssuuun, what does AC stand for, apple coleslaw? Air conditioning?"
"Anti corruption you daft twat"
"What's that?"
(Jaysun gets fed up of her shit and hacks down her pampas grass)

• Haha
  • Heart

PridyPea

Bought yellow and green flip flops because she didn’t own any, but they’re blatantly there on your shelf and slightly discoloured because you’ve worn them. You mean you bought them but you have so much shite that you don’t remember what you own anymore. Such an unnecessary trip and so wasteful to hoard so much stuff 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow

Dexy

VIP Member
I’m so relieved her mum and dad got their hair cut. I’ve been stressing all morning with no update until now. Phew, that was a close call.
Best go look after my children now.

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Fucking tagging The Sun.
Jesus H, it's fuck all to brag about Beggy, they're a scummy, despicable, vile, repulsive rag that should be wiped off the face of the earth!!!
Suits you though eh, Beggy, desperate for a tiny drop of fame regardless how it comes about. You should be fucking ashamed of yourself!!! 😡😡😡😡
#JusticeForThe96

• Heart

weebee

I’m maybe speaking out of turn here, but I genuinely believe Beggy has developed a disorder when it comes to shopping to try and distance herself from another disorder she is battling...

Like someone else said, if she’s shopping, she’s kept busy. Plus when she comes home, she can try clothes on for hours on end which again will mean she can avoid eating.

Don’t mean to trigger anyone with what I’ve said but I think it’s glaringly obvious that something is not right there when it comes to her spending and eating habits.

Anon212706

She loves those sunglasses and says she’s going to buy more..... why? You’ve got a pair? How many eyes do you have?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28