Beckyhomesweethome #48 prawnstar martinis in the shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s beyond help . Look at her standing modelling them sunglasses looking like a throwback from the 90s she looks pathetic .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She loves those sunglasses and says she’s going to buy more..... why? You’ve got a pair? How many eyes do you have?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Bless her/him......obviously......so yeah...... is there anymore to add? Her vocabulary is so limited!!

No amount of fake lashes & botox will ever change how ugly you are on the inside, Beggy!
Kindness, integrity, compassion & sincerity make someone attractive in my eyes. And they are all the traits that you lack!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She just comes across as really thick...it also really annoys me when she uses the word 'quid' to tell you the price of something....'so yeah obviously it was 3 quid yeah'

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Everyday this woman just amazes me ... everything is so excessive ... flip flops garden lights vest tops jeans sweatshirts sunglasses ... she is just completely out of control

Reactions: 16
Yeah so this Gilet is Brookes (bless her) it's from H&M
She must've ordered it from H&M
No tit sherlock 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
While I’m sat here wondering how I’m paying the rent council tax or do I get food 💁‍♀️😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Who in their right mind is asking about that god awful gilet thing. It’s hideous 🤢

Reactions: 19
She’ll be auditioning for Ru Paul’s drag race at this rate . No amount of Botox will lift that saggy old sack of shits face back she’s a munter simple as . She looks absolutely pathetic with those hideous eyelashes and we know they’ll all be matted and clumped together this time tomorrow with crusty sleeps hanging from them .
She thinks she’s great dont she . She’s nothing but a sad old twit whose got nothing in life apart from racking up debt on plastic , no close family and friends who are even more thicker than she is judging by old Dawnies latest comment on her grid post . 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
She’ll still be going out shopping tomorrow.. H&M weren’t open late last night! All the Botox in the world won’t make you any less butters babe!!!

Reactions: 10
Pretty Woman reference made on here by a tattler at 8am....Pretty Woman playing on her new grid post just now ahahahahahah whaddduuuup Begatron!!! 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The last thing on my mind is to have my roots/hair done, eyelashes, nails or visit a shop or pub, I’m just looking forward to not having to set the alarm and my next day off so I can spend quality time with my kids and get on top of the housework properly

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
She could do with spending some time with a therapist talking through her personality issues rather than chucking money at a beauty therapist for lashes and botox
It's her sad life let her carry on! If she is reading here she needs to look at why we are saying it! It's absolutely not because we are trolls

Reactions: 18
All them clothes she owns and she still has to wear Brooke's stuff.

Booked a cheeky little bit of botox your face will look even more caved in than it does now. Fakest person on Instagram yet claims to "keep it real" 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.