Beckyhomesweethome #48 prawnstar martinis in the shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooooh.... the exciting rode trip is happening today, you beauts! 🥳

Road trip, my arse! 😂 Brookeblessher wants a shopping trip paid for by The Bank of Jayson, and Beggy wants to go to the big Primark in Ipswich to buy more boxes for her feet, white and black vests and joggers, so it's be a perfectly boring day! 🙄

😬 *Inserts open mouthed boomerang* 😬
I’m not sure if you were underestimating or overestimating the hag with this one, now she’s strip mining an entire shopping centre for vest tops and gonks :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shes in Felixstowe so anywhere she will be shopping is going to be a considerable distance. Why bother right now what a twit

• Haha
Obviously it was going to involve shopping. I cant believe how many clothes she already owns and still needs to buy more, she won't wear half of what she already has, just a greedy self centred cow and I've noticed she always buys just for herself, she never shows anything else, what about buying your little granddaughter an outfit you selfish witch
She never goes anywhere to wear the clothes she buys! The odd night out at the pub or seeing friends ....or shopping. That's it. Such a shame.

I was also told we can’t have kids, I went through 7 failed IVF attempts because I was so desperate to have children but 4 years down the line I got pregnant naturally and now I have 2 teenagers so don’t despair, it might happen when you least expecting it

Sending you lots and lots of love and hugs xxxx
She does my head in, I honestly think I need to block her.

Found out on Wednesday that myself and my husband can’t have babies together and I’ve done nothing but break my heart and I’m currently pulling myself through life hour by hour - still working my 45 hours per week job.

Stuff means nothing, absolutely nothing.

And do you know what? I still don’t envy her sad life 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Found out on Wednesday that myself and my husband can’t have babies together and I’ve done nothing but break my heart and I’m currently pulling myself through life hour by hour - still working my 45 hours per week job.

So sorry to read that, I really am.
Sending you love 💞

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Same here ...I've got a stay on the Norfolk Broads booked and a holiday on the South Coast in July and probably something in september .....making memories is 100 percent what you need now....not stuff that will be chucked into landfill in a year
Im in the one of the villages near the broads. If you let me know when and where I’ll stand with my pug and shout your username/beggy is a head if you like 🤣

• Haha
Might be me but if my daughter said we were going out on a girlie day and then took me to lakeside I’d have a word 🤣

Sorry to read this. Life can be so unfair sometimes xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Her stories of her outside Lakeside
Calm down love! 🤣

Me and my husband are going to York at the end of July. Just us for the weekend. I'm so excited ❤ but I don't think Beggy has that with Jaysun its Vegas or nothing. Pre covid me and my husband used to go on random nights away literally booked the day before (we are a blended family so our kids are sometimes with their other parent which allows us to be flexible ) so she fills her sad life with stuff for Insta! That is all she has! That, booze and netflix..well that's all we see anyway. Her priorities are all wrong. We mostly save which is why we can do such things.

I've just been food shopping and I heard a woman talking about the amount of stuff she has spent on rubbish in the last 5 years could have bought her a much needed car.....so yes people have started to review their priorities. Becky is so 2019 🤣
York is lovely it's one of our favourite places to go, it's not far from where I'm from but we would always rather have a night there as there's so much you can do. Hope you both have a lovely time.

Reactions: 3
A 3 hour round trip car journey
Walking around constantly for hours shopping

How is that sore back, Begs? 🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She’ll be back on tonight no doubt shouting down her phone & also complaining about how knackered she is & she’s off to bed early!

Long time lurker here. I. Hope. You. Are. All. Ok.
I love these threads and finally felt compelled to comment with her day trip to lakeside. I dunno about other people but I haven’t considered a trip to a shopping centre a day out since I was 15....
She tagged herself there 5 hours ago. Wtf do they do for that many hours? Even when I’m on a mission for something specific like holiday clothes it never takes me longer than an hour/ hour and a half in there. If I’m going to IKEA it probably takes me longer to get over the roundabout when the traffics tit!

She’s weird as duck but I can’t bring myself to unfollow. It’s like a car crash I can’t look away from. And I can’t wait till she gets home and aggressively throws all her new vests and joggers about whilst screaming at the phone about what a lush day she’s had and how much better that Primark is than her own. She’s got a weird obsession with anything from Essex. Tagging herself in at the dentist in Southend just proves it. Southends a shithole. No one wants to announce they’re there like people are gonna be jealous. You wanna get in and get the duck out again!

And last thing. The boomerang of VS store was unnecessary. I don’t wanna know she’s in there 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 21

how devastating 😢 sending lots of love x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
This crappy pandemic has certainly made people realise that spending time with your family and loved ones is really really important . Spending money like there’s no tomorrow is not important . So this old hag really hasn’t got duck all . No proper family life . A husband that can’t bear to be in the same house as her and a greedy little diva of a daughter who acts like a spoilt little witch . She’s got nothing . It’s all an act and I really would NOT want to have her sad lonely life .
Im from a big family and so is hubby and family is everything . Spending is just a cover up for Braggy to fill the void in her life . 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.