Beckyhomesweethome #48 prawnstar martinis in the shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bought 6 blankets to sit at her back door but did the so called dog lover think of donating them to a local dog shelter.... i ordered blankets at christmas time and got them delivered to the local dogs trust!
Bought them and pointed out that she was going to chuck them in a short while because they were for the garden and would get dirty. But they're less than two quid obviously, so she bought a dozen of them, and manaically counted down the days til they arrived. Then chucked them to one side and immediately started hunting down the next pointless spend. Obviously. So yeh.

GET. HELP.

Reactions: 21
Becky, do the right thing and delete your account.
She is actually pointless. I was disgusted at her Primark haul. Adding more pairs of flip flops to the hundreds she already has. Plain greedy. There are familes in third world countries who don't have a pair of shoes between them.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Can she possibly say the word 'obviously' a few more times...I don't think shes used it enough just lately😬

Can someone enlighten me on something....how do these morons attach swipe ups to stuff they already own or are trying to flog....Brooke (blessher) has attached a swipe up to her pink face masks...its an ebay link...how does that work? Has Brooke (blessher) done some kind of deal with ebay...im just really intrigued.
why does she have to keep saying the word "tit" this is tit, oh tit, it was tit .... I really wish she would be more careful what she says. Little ones about and I have to turn volume off. 😠😠😠

Reactions: 16
Has Beggy been sacked for her stupidness? She’s not mentioned returning to work... I’ve avoided her for a long while now so an update on her laziness would be appreciated

Reactions: 4
Has Beggy been sacked for her stupidness? She’s not mentioned returning to work... I’ve avoided her for a long while now so an update on her laziness would be appreciated
She did mention how many days it is till they can open and she can return to work the other day. Something along the lines of they can only have so many people in due to covid rules like last time so she doesn't know (or give a left testicle) if, how, when she will be in!
Secretly she is hoping never!

Reactions: 5
Can someone enlighten me on something....how do these morons attach swipe ups to stuff they already own or are trying to flog....Brooke (blessher) has attached a swipe up to her pink face masks...its an ebay link...how does that work? Has Brooke (blessher) done some kind of deal with ebay...im just really intrigued.
She makes money off of it. It’s not like a special deal for her, anyone with other 10k followers and an open account can apply to be part of their affiliate scheme, same as Amazon. This is why even if they bought something elsewhere they often share the link for Amazon or eBay if it’s there. It’s probably only pennies but they all add up. They make money even if you swipe up and don’t purchase. The cookies on your phone means that say for example you swipe up on Brookes masks, don’t buy but buy something completely different 3 days later, she gets the commission on that item.

OBVIOUSLY, don't swipe up unless you really like someone. If you do then clear your cookies etc ☺

Reactions: 11
Yet again she buys clothes and the blankets and doesn’t wash them, she is still treating this like a holiday.🤬
I sit here watching her stories like I’m catching up on a tv drama 😂

Reactions: 11
I see the last time Brooke added anything to her teeth hi-lites was 18 weeks ago but she went last week didn’t she 🤔

Keeping that pineapple hair just for our benefit are we begatron
Maybe she is trying to look more age appropriate for wearing all Brooke's clothes 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.