Beckyhomesweethome #48 prawnstar martinis in the shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad I'm not alone on feeling like, I think it triggered me as this is what my in laws are like a few years ago while I was heavily pregnant with our youngest my brother in law told my husband he was thinking of cutting him off as all he'd stopped putting them first since becoming a dad, once I saw this post last night it took me straight back to that night and how upset my husband was.
I hope you are ok x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Is it just me or does her last post make no sense, there’s no link, “washings out ‘abs’ made my favourite cuppa of the day” Yet all the photos are of alcohol? Or has her joke been lost on me? 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omfg is it only me that would never put dirty trainers in with a white wash 🤢 i wash trainers yes but NOT with anything else 🤢🤢
Exactly what I thought! Wouldn’t even put my dog blanket in and I adore him!!!!!

Reactions: 8
Beggy on her world tour!! 🤣
The so yeah tour live from Los Veygus baby!

I'm ok thank you I now stay away from narcissistic people and when I see things like that on social media it just rubs me up the wrong way ❤
I've had family cut me off too. For a totally different reason. She told the whole family lies about me and it still upsets me (she adores my brother) its so toxic!! I can breathe fresh air now and I don't want her in my life after what she did over something so simple but people seem to cut others off so quickly but its seems to come from a narcissistic place! So I understand how it makes you feel ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Half of those questions could be from tattlers, she got asked about the spending too :ROFLMAO:

She is so much more bearable and relaxed when answering questions rather than bragging, posting swipe ups or hoping. We. Are. Ok.
I thought exactly the same ..... or is it that her “genuine followers” actually think the same as us 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
“Vegas is all day and all night” except you were in bed by 8.30pm every night you were there 🧐. I don’t think going to crappy American supermarkets really counts as an adult playground 😂😂
"Explore when we want"
exploring the supermarket isles is always my top holiday activity too 👀
Also making out like she's well travelled get in the bin beggy you twit

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m so looking forward to becoming a millionaire overnight once my children have buggered off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I’m so looking forward to becoming a millionaire overnight once my children have buggered off.
Me too. I've got 3 of them so reckon I'm gonna be on my super yacht when they are grown up. Cannot wait!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Any one heard anything thing about the back lady . She had an appointment .
Obviously tarted up to go out on the piss . As it’s quiet
Beggy love you cant be any more obvious .

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
‘I just love the pink for summer, even though it’s not even summer , well it is summer’ no, it’s spring you fanny.
She’s thick and also a dick head!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What the hell was story about her dress blowing up one day so now she wears shorts?!

She nearly flashes us her chuff on a daily basis with her new clothes parades and doesn’t seem arsed in the slightest 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Oh duck off Beggy with your boring crappy Friday content .
She makes me chuckle as she sounds twattish when she says the house is done . If you say so Begs it’s a super house botched and full of tat and a moth ridden wardrobe piled high with clothes and flip flops .
Lucky Scotland I bet they can’t wait for them pair of swingers to arrive 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Whats with that awful pink lipstick she was wearing....she looked like a clown🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.