Beckyhomesweethome #48 prawnstar martinis in the shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So am going to swear...
What is it with this bleep and the hinchcunt using beautiful baby azealia for content
how bleeping dare they
Beggy with her sad voice and hinchcunt and her bullshit quotes
Leave the family alone stop and I mean stop using them for views and inboxes as it's out of order

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Shut up Begs. No one gives a tit about your shanty shed tacked on the back of your house

F2975209-F258-40A9-811E-B2D753E78F65.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Countdown to the demolition of the cedar room, just watched the story where she is complaining about the wood 🤦🏻‍♀️ plus the oil costing £75 per tin ffs that woman! she’ll be spray painting it in silver corpse before we know it🙄

I know we have all asked it before but where does it come from???? Her c/c must be maxed out!!
Definitely more than 1 cc

Reactions: 26
Countdown to the demolition of the cedar room, just watched the story where she is complaining about the wood 🤦🏻‍♀️ plus the oil costing £75 per tin ffs that woman! she’ll be spray painting it in silver corpse before we know it🙄

Definitely more than 1 cc
I mean ok Macs moved out ( good for him!) Brookieblessher earns a wage 🙄
So yeh I get it they don’t have to pay out for them but she doesn’t even work? I mean what’s 16 hours min wage bringing in (if that)!
mare they mortgage free??
my sister works in a bank as does her partner high up too, they are in a 4 bed house mortgage free and don’t spend like her!!! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
She says she loves everyone and all sad that your life can change yet I messaged her with my story along with pictures (let’s just say that we share something in common) of a massive horrendous life event that occurred to my family and if she had any unwanted gifted items could she donate them to a raffle I’m doing. The cause I’m fundraising for, helps the most sick children and their families in the country and she said NO.!! Didn’t even acknowledge she has read the story or anything. The story I sent had the same end result to little Azailyah 😢 I know it’s personal to me but not sure how anyone could read it and not be moved.! She replied with a crap message and a voice note 😡
She’s vile and vacuous, she says her perspective has changed this year.? How.? What by spending, getting pissed and having her teeth done.!
I’m not a cruel person but I hope she goes through something life changing and see how it feels. I have car tax etc this month and even yesterday donated to a friends fundraising as it’s a charity that stepped in last year to help our family
She’s full of tit and I notice how easy the f*** word slipped out again. She’s shameful

Sorry for the rant

Oh Becky the osmo oil you need is the UV one for outside wood, the one you have is for inside again bought in haste.! Left that here as I know you read here
Her swearing is now so frequent. Swears like a Docker😠 no thought for who may be listening with little ones.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else thinking that poor woman from IKEA needs a massive pay rise been stuck on the phone with that drip for a hour!!!! I can imagine her now “do you know who I am? I’m beggy from beggyshithouse on Instagram!!!! Now can I get a freebeeeeeee”
Also beggy your FREE fire pit is tit .... good choice goes perfectly with all your other tit !!! 😡😡😡😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We paid our mortgage off last October ( bought the house 2 months before we got married) & we only have one child left at home, but there is no way I'd spend like she does. It's excessive & vulgar.
She has spent £500+ some weeks on utter shite!!
Our spare money will now either be saved or used to create memories with our grandchildren.
That's a thought Beggy, book a staycation & take Eliza away...You know Eliza right? She is your son's child, born around 18 months ago. You're her Grandmother...Shock horror 😱
Or if that's too much of a push, how about some toys for the garden?
You'd seriously never ever know that she had a granddaughter...It's truly bizarre!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She says it was the best money spent, so then why is she not using the right oil, and has spent the morning complaining about how she isn’t happy with the wood? It’s either the best money she’s spent or it isn’t, it can’t be both.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg I've never commented before but just found this and saw she commented that she spent 20,000 on building that cedar room. I'd love to have that much money to tit out.

Reactions: 13
Omg I've never commented before but just found this and saw she commented that she spent 20,000 on building that cedar room. I'd love to have that much money to tit out.
I think it's all credit cards and loans. Nobody spends like she does and can just pull out £20k like it's £20 unless there is something majorly dodgy going on! If they were savers yes I could well believe that they could afford this stuff but she spends like she turns the tap on and money comes out!

£600 for a fire pit and she can't wait to get on insta and brag? Get in the bin you disgusting cow! 😤

Reactions: 21
We paid our mortgage off last October ( bought the house 2 months before we got married) & we only have one child left at home, but there is no way I'd spend like she does. It's excessive & vulgar.
She has spent £500+ some weeks on utter shite!!
Our spare money will now either be saved or used to create memories with our grandchildren.
That's a thought Beggy, book a staycation & take Eliza away...You know Eliza right? She is your son's child, born around 18 months ago. You're her Grandmother...Shock horror 😱
Or if that's too much of a push, how about some toys for the garden?
You'd seriously never ever know that she had a granddaughter...It's truly bizarre!!!
All her vulgar wasteful spending and she moans about the cedar room oil being £75 - not like they have to paint it weekly 🙄😂 wonder if the cedar room company watch her stories 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She would honestly be so much more bearable if she was real with her followers about the many struggles in her life now and in her past. But she just can’t bring herself to do it, and turns back to the bragging and the stunting and the swipe ups.

She mentioned her hard times really quickly in her inarticulate ramblings today, then skated past it and moved on as she always does when the sad voice comes out and she tries to talk about serious things... or the existence of other people beyond her home sweet home... and sends us all her grateful followers loadsa luv, from the queen. In total denial that there could be anything wrong with HER, trapped in a house full of tat with people who barely acknowledge her presence, in the grip of multiple addictions.

She can’t be honest about the fact she is a deeply troubled person, maybe because she can’t see it herself. But either way I think she’s beyond help.

Reactions: 14
20% of £600 is £120 for that fire pit. I’m reporting her to the ASA for not making it clear it was a gifted item, and reporting her to HMRC for not declaring all her gifted items. I’m ready to go back a few years and tot it all up when I’m next at work on the graveyard shift. The bbq, the dishwasher & now the fire pit immediately spring to mind......pretty sure the RRP for those is around £1500 so that’s £300 owed to the tax man. She reckons she works about 30 hours a week so that will wipe out her tax free amount and all these gifted items are taxable (apart from the surprise gifts sent without her prior knowledge).

Her pathetic attempt at empathy today followed immediately by a ‘new post’ story sharing her glee at yet another gifted pointless item has finished her for me. She’s vile. They all are.

I mean, she may well have declared all these items, but it needs looking into. Why am I slogging my guts out paying £700 income tax a month for cunts like this to swan about doing duck all and getting free stuff & paying nothing in tax.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.