Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gdennis20

VIP Member
Makes me laugh how in the video she says ‘oh I didn’t get any gcses & look at me’ hun you are 29 living at home and unable to drive

• Haha
Reactions: 32

velvetn0mates

VIP Member
A random girl asked her why she adds Um to every word on her live and she goes “I’m gonna remove you now molly I know where you’re from I know what website you’re from and we remove those people”

• Haha
Reactions: 31

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Ooooo am sorry not to be that person but she can fuck off with her crybaby posts. She is 29 years of age, not one person on earth has asked her to video herself behaving like a human bin. Turn the comments off or better still fucking grow up, go back to work, get some friends and crack on with her life. I just cba with the fact we’ve got actual grown adults lipsyncing to sad songs cos someones commented something unpleasant on a video she decides to upload. Piss off with it

Reactions: 26

Instafamous1

VIP Member
Is it just me who genuinely couldn’t be arsed to get up every Sunday morning to watch some dancing in a shitty school hall 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

HaventAClue

VIP Member
Becki Jones #9 Chinfluencer Beck with her tyre neck. Kinderlingus in bed with her Boeing 747 head.

remix of all the best shouts on here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

rosslee1987

VIP Member
Made me laugh on her live yesterday, someone asked if she would move to London. Her response “no I wouldn’t, it’s too busy and lively. I’d move to New York thoughm” yeah cos New York is pure silence! Ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

TikTokGossipForMe

Not being funny but if i cooked my adult child a meal and they go "IT WOULDVE BEEN BETTER IF IT WAS MASH" i'd tell them to go fuck themselves and cook for themselves next time. Cheeky meathead.

• Haha

Babychicken

We’re all just self-harming by watching this filth aren’t we? 😂 This is car crash TikTok. We just can’t look away! 🫣 For the life of me, I cannot understand what she gets out of posting these videos. It’s just her, living her life of adding no value to society whatsoever. All her satisfaction comes from food. She almost wet her pants at the idea of a McDonalds summer menu and an unlimited breakfast. She thinks she’s trolling her ‘haters’ by shovelling shit food in her gob when the only person who will suffer from that is her. What about doing a rewarding job or voluntary work? What about giving your time and energy to building friendships and relationships instead of lying on your bed in your Mam’s house orchestrating an app to display your fave junk food icon over your fucking watermelon bonce? Sweet baby Jesus I cannot make sense of this fucking buffoonery. Just wait til Paige gets a bit older, lashes the Morris Dancing and gets a boy/girl friend. Old Becki Big Chunkz will be on the lookout for a new teenager to leech on to…lock up your kids!

• Haha
  • Heart

RachRN86

VIP Member
The only thing that bothers me about becki's weight is that she gives us fatties a bad name. I'm the same size as her but I have a career, two kids, friends, a home, I drive and I take pride in my appearance. We don't all have mcdonalds every morning and live at home following our 13 year old nieces around.

That and the god damn forsaken fork shaking. The unnecessary ums at the end of words. The tongue pushed up against her teeth when she smiles. The way everything is so so good. And those bastard sunglasses perched atop her brisket joint bonce all the time. She's got the personality of a fucking sea cucumber

• Haha
Reactions: 22

rosslee1987

VIP Member
She’s fick & irritating but I doubt anyone hates her; we are just morbidly fascinated by the levels of absolute cringe she gives out
Exactly! She’s harmless but she’s irritating! Why does she shake everyfink at the camera? Why does she dance with her feet welded together? Why does she wear sunglasses on her head (not on her eyes!) in any weather even inside? Why is she so obsessed with her nieces and nephews? Why does she eat everyfink in her bedroom? Why does she flick her hair like that? Why does she pack a 7 course meal to watch her niece dancing? Why does she make those noises when she eats? Why doesn’t she drive? Why does she make out she’s taking the kids out when really it’s her mum doing it? Why can’t she use correct grammer?
I could go on but I’d be classed as a bitch! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

RachRN86

VIP Member
Becki Jones: Chinfluencer, Head of a Boeing 747, giver of kinderlingus, aspiring mayoress of Bolton

• Haha

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Absolutely howling at the mere thought of her reading this thread and seeing herself be referred to as Easter island, a chinfluencer, a steakhead I’m fucking crying we must look like a bunch of 7 year olds 😭😭😭😭

• Haha