Beckijones4 #8 McDonnums, mayum and tango ice blast treats, when Becki dances will she ever move her feet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Becki Jones: Chinfluencer, Head of a Boeing 747, giver of kinderlingus, aspiring mayoress of Bolton

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m guessing THATS why they are welded to the top of her head rather than being used for what they were actually intended for! 🙄🙄
Exactly they have just replaced the smelly headbands 🤣 she must think they make her head look smaller 🤔 when infact it just emphasises actually how humongous it really is, bit like the string around a joint of beef 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Point proven. Seperated @ birf
There you go, point proven, she’s outside in the sun and those fuckers are on top of her head! Idiot! She must think it elongates her face. It really doesn’t Becki, just leave them off!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Tell me please what is the point of the tiniest dot of Rosacea cream on her cheeks???? Someone rightly pointed out that most of that tiny bit ends up on her fingers and she’s ignored it

Reactions: 9
Sorry I know a lot of people on here get defensive about commenting on her weight but it is absolutely NOT normal to have a giant band of fat around your neck like that, surely it restricts her breathing? not to mention the cholestrol, blood pressure, blood issues etc. people have got it into her head to "embrace her imperfections" which i am all for but to sit basically eating to the point you're prone to severe illness is not embracing your imperfections

Reactions: 14
Sorry I know a lot of people on here get defensive about commenting on her weight but it is absolutely NOT normal to have a giant band of fat around your neck like that, surely it restricts her breathing? not to mention the cholestrol, blood pressure, blood issues etc. people have got it into her head to "embrace her imperfections" which i am all for but to sit basically eating to the point you're prone to severe illness is not embracing your imperfections
Letting yourself become like that is not self-love or being body positive 😂 literally the opposite

Reactions: 8
I would’ve thought embracing imperfections would apply to things you have no control of, birthmarks etc?
not eating to the point your neck is absent

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Becki Jones #9 Chinfluencer Beck with her tyre neck. Kinderlingus in bed with her Boeing 747 head.

remix of all the best shouts on here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Chinfluencer and Boeing Becki are my all time faves. You lot are truly feral and I'm here for it.

Reactions: 8
She’s dancing on my FYP about how her fighs of funder are normal human fighs 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.