Beckijones4 #8 McDonnums, mayum and tango ice blast treats, when Becki dances will she ever move her feet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been having really bad headaches and thinks it’s because of the weather…. Of course, it’s nothing to do with the lack of vegetables and fruit, and all the processed kebab and macdonalds meat she eats.

She’s going to start seeing and feeling the effects of her unhealthy diet, the Rosacea and headaches is just the start.
Also the lack of water that can give you major headaches

Reactions: 6
No bc the voice in my head pronounces it 'mcdonnums' every time I pass one now 😭 😭 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can't believe she thinks that is how it's pronounced!! bleeping hell 😳

Just bleeping Google it if you don't know before making TWO videos looking like an idiot

Reactions: 5
She’s got to be doing this on purpose. I think she’s going for the cutesy dumb act tbh. Like you say, a quick Google to check how to pronounce it would be the best way if you’re going to post it to thousands of people. Also, her Dr would have told her what it’s called to be diagnosed with it so she must know what she’s saying doesn’t even sound similar. Rossius of the face 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she could have all kinds going on after years of overeating and not ever eating any good food. I would be surprised if she has not.

Reactions: 4
Rossius of the face 🤣🤣

I will give her credit I'm glad she's speaking about it because it can be embarrassing condition to have. Nothing worse then when someone points out you have bright red cheeks 🙃

Reactions: 1
Like many others have said why has she not learnt to pronounce rosacea?! Its ridiculous taking us on her skin clearing journey when she doesn’t even know what the name of it is!

She has to be pulling peoples legs with her constant mispronunciation, she worked in education. You cannot/shouldn’t go into work with the attitude of not bothering to learn how to pronounce simple things. I would be raging if I had a child and miss becki couldn’t be bothered learning to pronounce their name or a condition tht they had and acted all cutesy about it. What did she do at uni or work when she had to present something?

I know there are things that are harder to say but she actually makes no attempt at it. And when she adds the um sound at the end, just cut and re-record that part surely.

At work I have to dictate things and if I mispronounce or stumble I cut and re-record like an adult rather than leaving my work sloppy. She is a joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Not being funny but if i cooked my adult child a meal and they go "IT WOULDVE BEEN BETTER IF IT WAS MASH" i'd tell them to go duck themselves and cook for themselves next time. Cheeky meathead.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I do feel sad for her, I genuinely think she uses food as a comfort to get through the day. It doesn’t seem like she has much outside of her parents home.

Wow. Why the duck would you not learn how to pronounce it before you do two tiktok videos on it and announce you’re going to document the journey.
duck. Me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.