Beckijones4 #8 McDonnums, mayum and tango ice blast treats, when Becki dances will she ever move her feet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I was surprised at the amount of rice. I use 2 of those bags for 2 adults and 3 children.

Her portions are quite large though in general

Reactions: 2
I've said it before and I'll say it again her gut must be the size of an asda bag and this is why she's never full, stretched beyond belief! Greedy bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This girl is an actual beast.
Why is her head so massive and meaty?
Why her eyebrows so furry… what the actual f…k

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That curry looks vile, no curry should be made with that crappy fry light she uses

Reactions: 6
That curry looks like a tin of Heinz tomatom soup with a few pieces of anemic chicken thrown in 🤢 didn’t think butter chicken was supposed to be that watery

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She said she made it for her mum and dad as well but she has also said many times her dad is dairy free so bet she will be polishing off the rest

Reactions: 1
She's an awful gobshite.
The kinder egg cunninglingus was a new low.
Like, she was talking, her jaw was moving.

Reactions: 4
She's an awful gobshite.
The kinder egg cunninglingus was a new low.
Like, she was talking, her jaw was moving.
But getting comments about that on that tiktok made her do a pity party tiktok. She’s so thirsty for any kind of attention

Reactions: 2
After watching her curry video, its clear to me her mum or dad, or both, are feeders. Look at the size of the bowl she had her dinner in! 😩 I mean, who creates a little buffet for dinner when there is 3 people eating? That huge bowl of rice for everyone to share was absolutely ludicrous.

The reason she doesn’t filter comments or anything is because her engagement would go down without the “trolls” commenting the same old things she would not get as many comments so it benefits her whether or not she admits it

Reactions: 10
Just seen her video where she says she’s having a sausage sandwich because the sausages need using.. not till 4th September becks 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can defo see a load of food in front of her reflected in her glasses and her mam sitting next to her in the park. Why does she pretend. Does my head in.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.