Beckijones4 #8 McDonnums, mayum and tango ice blast treats, when Becki dances will she ever move her feet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks matronly / frumpy whatever she wears, partly because she doesn’t wear decent bras. Sadly the breeze-block feet and swollen cankles don’t lend themselves to a youthful look either, no matter what she crams onto them.
Crocs are probably the only shoes that can fit her fat fuckin feet in

I'm so confused now, Is Pride the food festival? Or do they combine the two.
No Manchester pride was any usual big city pride event. The food festival is in Bolton. Two separate events

Reactions: 5
I went to pride in Manchester yesterday and there were loads of separate food festivals in the city too…

Reactions: 1
I honestly don't get why this girl gets a lot of hate 😕
Might be an unpopular opinion but I've only ever seen her eat and get dressed up she seems polite enough I mean there's worse creators out there

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t describe what I mean but she really does look like a Boeing 747

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yes it is an unpopular opinion on this forum !
I wouldn’t class this forum as hate at all. I don’t think any of us wish any harm for becki, I think actually a lot of us are concerned about her health and the impression her diet is having on her young audience, they will think her diet is okay. Completely agree with the other person, she isn’t that problematic compared to a lot of people on tik tok 😂

Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t class this forum as hate at all. I don’t think any of us wish any harm for becki, I think actually a lot of us are concerned about her health and the impression her diet is having on her young audience, they will think her diet is okay. Completely agree with the other person, she isn’t that problematic compared to a lot of people on tik tok 😂
She’s fick & irritating but I doubt anyone hates her; we are just morbidly fascinated by the levels of absolute cringe she gives out

Reactions: 20
She’s fick & irritating but I doubt anyone hates her; we are just morbidly fascinated by the levels of absolute cringe she gives out
Exactly! She’s harmless but she’s irritating! Why does she shake everyfink at the camera? Why does she dance with her feet welded together? Why does she wear sunglasses on her head (not on her eyes!) in any weather even inside? Why is she so obsessed with her nieces and nephews? Why does she eat everyfink in her bedroom? Why does she flick her hair like that? Why does she pack a 7 course meal to watch her niece dancing? Why does she make those noises when she eats? Why doesn’t she drive? Why does she make out she’s taking the kids out when really it’s her mum doing it? Why can’t she use correct grammer?
I could go on but I’d be classed as a witch! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Ok ok no need for the exclamation mark.
We all can't agree with everyone, I'm just merely expressing my opinion
Have a great day 😊
Ok. No need for passive aggressive smiley face have a nice day but as you said we are all expressing opinions and what’s wrong with an exclamation mark.? This is tattle and we vent. The other creators you don’t like I may love but I don’t feel compelled to go on their pages to defend them.

Unfortunately to me she is. Can’t explain it It’s a me problem I know. I very rarely comment on other people on Tattle. I come here to vent with likeminded people. I know it’s a terrible trait but I can’t help it 😝

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ok. No need for passive aggressive smiley face have a nice day but as you said we are all expressing opinions and what’s wrong with an exclamation mark.? This is tattle and we vent. The other creators you don’t like I may love but I don’t feel compelled to go on their pages to defend them.

Unfortunately to me she is. Can’t explain it It’s a me problem I know. I very rarely comment on other people on Tattle. I come here to vent with likeminded people. I know it’s a terrible trait but I can’t help it 😝
Like I said have a great day 👍

I don't dislike her, I don't hate anyone on TT.
Becky annoys me because of just about everything she does.

Reactions: 6
I don't dislike her, I don't hate anyone on TT.
Becky annoys me because of just about everything she does.
I don’t hate Becki, I strongly dislike her but disagree there are people on tiktok I hate. I’m a hater. I don’t care 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.