Beckijones4 #8 McDonnums, mayum and tango ice blast treats, when Becki dances will she ever move her feet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t Becki from around here? Wonder if she’s sampled the best currum in Europe

E8DE3D43-8B60-4834-990A-A87F17C23C63.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3

The sex noises and desperate attempt at seductively eating the flake 🤢. Paige looks like she doesn’t want to be filmed, she looks so embarrassed by her.

Reactions: 7
Once again showing the chewed up food her in her mouth as she takes another bite. She is just disgusting.

Reactions: 3
Wish she’d leave her niece alone. Beckis the equivalent of when you’re going out w your friends and your mum says take your little sister or brother with you. It’s absolutely fucked she should be closer to her sister if anything. Let Paige grow up and have her own experiences on her own. She can’t live through her forever

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is it just me who genuinely couldn’t be arsed to get up every Sunday morning to watch some dancing in a crappy school hall 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is it just me who genuinely couldn’t be arsed to get up every Sunday morning to watch some dancing in a crappy school hall 😂
She said it’s a dancing day where you can’t stop eating so clearly that’s the reason she loves tagging along - it’s clearly a day where she knows she will be filling her face

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“Day full of food 😍” she’s an actual disgusting disgrace at this point and she’s making us bigger people look so stereotypical

Reactions: 7
paige looked embarrassed..she's already outgrowing becki's childishness...i have no idea how she is gonna cope when paige fully grows up and doesnt want to be pestered by her auntie..im still mortified she stayed in paige's bedroom and used her things that time

Reactions: 8
paige looked embarrassed..she's already outgrowing becki's childishness...i have no idea how she is gonna cope when paige fully grows up and doesnt want to be pestered by her auntie..im still mortified she stayed in paige's bedroom and used her things that time
That was so weird, I’d be cutting off my family members for that 😬

Oh hell don’t tell me that….I’ll just stay blissfully unaware 😂😂
Haha 😂

Reactions: 1
“It’s a dancing day”

If the actually dancers ate that much it would be understandable but she just sits there on her arse

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.