Beckijones4 #8 McDonnums, mayum and tango ice blast treats, when Becki dances will she ever move her feet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why wouldn’t she get her own room? She said she snores like a monster lol hardly fair on Paige if she’s trying to sleep before comp

Reactions: 8
I can't get over the comments that defend her eating habits like "oh she's happy leave her alone" or "she's not on a diet" no wonder this country has an obesity problem if people are supporting Becki single handledly wiping out her local mcdonald's menu.

Reactions: 11
She’s blocked me, I’m devastated but at least I don’t need to see her desperate Dan chin pop up on my fyp anymore. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It must be so exhausting just trying to eat your breakfast and have someone filming themselves making weird noises

She is a glutton and if she was my relative I’d be embarrassed. She must have had 4-5 McDonald’s this week. Her fanatics will tell you ‘you wouldn’t comment if she was slim’. They are partly right. A young skinny person who eats badly doesn’t have the same connotations as a massive inactive adult who has no job and no talent for anything g apart from eating huge amounts !

Reactions: 10
As a big person myself I really don't understand why she wants to flaunt the sheer excess of disgusting food that she eats. I would be embarrassed because it's pure greed.

People in larger bodies should be able to exist just like everybody else but her TikTok is ridiculous 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Tagging along with Paige again, bet she's raging she has to sit in the back to let the giant toddler sit in the front, bet they've a booster seat and all for her. As someone above said, the dipping of the McMuffin into sour cream and chive dip is fuckin leaping. She really is just a greedy bleep and at the rate she's eating she will be lucky to see the age of her parents. I just don't know why anyone would want to live that sort of life, to be constantly out of breath after a few steps and not feeling comfortable in your own skin. Not that I'm miss confident, I'd change many things about my body if I could but duck me, where does it end with her? She needs help

Reactions: 13
I’m looking forward to her Channel 5 Docco in a few years

Fattest Women in Britain: McDonnums, Kebabums, Oh Diddums

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wish she’d stop shaking every damn thing she shovels in that gob! But interesting she doesn’t shake drinks! Can’t be that much of a habit! 🙄

Reactions: 7
Sorry but she cannot moan about being big when she has a maccies and a kebab in the same day? Also is it just me or is the way her chin moves as she eats actually bizarre

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Sorry but she cannot moan about being big when she has a maccies and a kebab in the same day? Also is it just me or is the way her chin moves as she eats actually bizarre
Her face is beetroot red 24/7 apart from her near jaundiced skin around her eyes

Reactions: 6
We’re all just self-harming by watching this filth aren’t we? 😂 This is car crash TikTok. We just can’t look away! 🫣 For the life of me, I cannot understand what she gets out of posting these videos. It’s just her, living her life of adding no value to society whatsoever. All her satisfaction comes from food. She almost wet her pants at the idea of a McDonalds summer menu and an unlimited breakfast. She thinks she’s trolling her ‘haters’ by shovelling tit food in her gob when the only person who will suffer from that is her. What about doing a rewarding job or voluntary work? What about giving your time and energy to building friendships and relationships instead of lying on your bed in your Mam’s house orchestrating an app to display your fave junk food icon over your bleeping watermelon bonce? Sweet baby Jesus I cannot make sense of this bleeping buffoonery. Just wait til Paige gets a bit older, lashes the Morris Dancing and gets a boy/girl friend. Old Becki Big Chunkz will be on the lookout for a new teenager to leech on to…lock up your kids!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Agree with who ever said it’s car crash tv. It really is it’s a morbid fascination.

peoplewho justify in the comments are crazy. Yes we all take advantage of a hotel buffet- but not if you have scoffed maccas and a kebab the night before, typically u would have something light.

she also needs to stop mmmm-ing the orange juice touched her lips and she does a sevda on us. Why can’t she describe anything except very good, tasty. Honestly she is ridiculous.

Reactions: 14
She claimed she was going to look for work in nurseries after finishing her PA job at the end of term. I wonder how much time she's spent on applications since... I can't imagine her giving up her days at Asda, Maccies and dance comps any time soon. What a sad little life Jane!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Whyyyyyy does she need to film herself putting the food in her stringy saliva filled gob and then go mmm mmmmmm mmm each time. I honestly think sometimes she’s going to start wanking. And who goes to London to have a take away in their room?!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.