Beckijones4 #8 McDonnums, mayum and tango ice blast treats, when Becki dances will she ever move her feet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else think the blue thing she’s wearing with the flowers was a nightie
It's a shame she could do so much better, and as for those sandals 🤦🏻‍♀️ if she doesn't follow the plus size ladies that dress so gorgeous on tiktok then she definitely should, I've learnt alot from them the past 12 months!

Reactions: 6
The sandals are an absolute hate crime and I still want an explanation for why her feet are fused together.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A random girl asked her why she adds Um to every word on her live and she goes “I’m gonna remove you now molly I know where you’re from I know what website you’re from and we remove those people”

• Haha
Reactions: 31
A random girl asked her why she adds Um to every word on her live and she goes “I’m gonna remove you now molly I know where you’re from I know what website you’re from and we remove those people”
oh yes because it's only tattlers that can notice your fucked up speech 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her weight honestly never bothers me one bit. It’s her body her choice. She’s just the most annoying person I’ve ever watched. IMO I do not think she’s attractive, even if she was skinny I’d still say same. She’s got a weird obsession with food (addiction for sure) but it’s cringe as duck watching a grown woman get excited over slushies, kebabs, sour cream. I despise the way her eyes bulge when she eats as tbh I’ve never seen anyone react to food that way. Her clothes are so frumpy. She could do so much better, I watch lots plus size TT as they give me inspiration on clothes. Becki in her head thinks she’s thinner, she hides all her weight thinking she’s fooling us like she’s fooling herself. Her lack of intelligence is embarrassing, surely she would want to learn how to pronounce word correctly?! But she thinks it’s a cute quirk to go with her cute self. She’s been babied her whole life that’s so obvious. Her following her niece around at dancing is nice but it’s OTT be cos it’s all she does. If she went occasionally outside of her own social life but her niece IS her social life. Again just to reiterate I don’t dislike her bcos of her size. I just dislike her A LOT!!
Im the same i just dont like her, she annoys me beyond belief, the way she points at stuff and shakes her fork makes me rage. The way her followers blow smoke up her ar&e constantly... "youre beautiful hun" "eat what you want babe" "your life your choice, be you chick", i cant bear it! And she isnt attractive, i dont care if shes big or small, shes just not, i also think she can be a little bit passive aggressive sometimes which i dont like, shes and adult woman living like a teenager, something is off somewhere!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Absolutely howling at the mere thought of her reading this thread and seeing herself be referred to as Easter island, a chinfluencer, a steakhead I’m bleeping crying we must look like a bunch of 7 year olds 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Absolutely howling at the mere thought of her reading this thread and seeing herself be referred to as Easter island, a chinfluencer, a steakhead I’m bleeping crying we must look like a bunch of 7 year olds 😭😭😭😭
Yeah but 7 year old mostly have a horrible habit of telling the truth 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I absolutely LOST it at chinfluencer, amazing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shes definitely passive aggressive. The way she acted towards her mum when she was putting onions on her burger was like she was mocking her.

Reactions: 7
She strikes me as the kind of person who was a grass at school and you couldn't say Boo to her or she'd cry. I'd say shes a right winge to live with too. She dresses like she shops in Bonmarche....#grannychic

The way she points and pouts drives me insane if I ate what she did I'd so it in secret!!😐🙈 she's so bleeping cringe. If her opinion is challenged she seems to flip.

Plus this is going to sound awful but you only need to look at her to guess how she smells!🤢🤢 one day her black jumper looked to be full of dandruff....

Also what normal woman would eat 2 big burgers with all the trimmings with a plateful of chips for dinner. Albeit grand on an odd occasion but that's just her normal amount. It's too much!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
i think she would count everyones chips and get really stroppy if anyone has more

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.