Beckijones4 #8 McDonnums, mayum and tango ice blast treats, when Becki dances will she ever move her feet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately in that green dress you can see why she always wears baggy tops and leggings. Her belly is hanging really badly.

Reactions: 4
That haul was dreadful and so boring. What gets me is everytime she tries something on she takes her sunglasses off and plonks them back on her bleeping head..for what??? 🤔

• Haha
I don't see her videos much but please tell me she has got rid of that awful headband?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That dancing one with Paige and her sister. I thought she was gonna dislocate her knee again. I swear I saw some foot movement though so maybe not having a maccies for breakfast given her a new lease on life.

• Haha
That green dress made her shoulders look massive, I thought I was gonna get rugby tackled when she marched towards the camera

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That green dress was AWFUL. I cannot believe how many people are saying it's so nice on her comments?! It's too big, her tits are too small and low for it (in that bra) and it makes her shoulders look enormous.

I wonder if she took her sunglasses off her head before trying the blue top on? 😅

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.