Beckijones4 #8 McDonnums, mayum and tango ice blast treats, when Becki dances will she ever move her feet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she struggled to cut and prepare that avocado, spooning it out with a fork acting confused about how to do it - and did she say avocodum??

also she never uses decent ingredients - that needed a nice piece of bakery bread, even something from Aldi or Lidl m, not plastic bag white sandwich bread. And then she dumps black powder pepper on top. Someone teach this girl how to season

the most anaemia, unappetising avocado toast I’ve ever seen.Avo toast is not complicated

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Does her mum not work to drive her around all the time? No hate as I’m guessing one of the parents has a disability due to the stairlift. But it is 🧢 when becki says she’s taking her niecesum and nephewums out like you have to ask your mum to drive you 😂

Reactions: 9
I noticed on her tiktok about her bracelet the whitehead on her chin was prominent then on the singing video it’s been popped 🤣 it’s been deleted now though

Reactions: 3
Ahahahahahaha I don’t comment on this post very often but what is this please 😩😂😩😂😩 I’ve clicked on not interested a hundred times and still she pops up on my fyp, how do I make it stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She should be so embarrassed that she's nervous and/or proud to scrape a bit of avocado into a bowl, you shouldn't still be developing basic motor skills at age 30!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That fold of fat on her arm. Very concerning. Like a well fed baby.... Oh wait....

Reactions: 7
Ahahahahahaha I don’t comment on this post very often but what is this please 😩😂😩😂😩 I’ve clicked on not interested a hundred times and still she pops up on my fyp, how do I make it stop.
I’d say block but unfortunately this hasn’t worked for me as I end up seeing others stitching or dueting somehow

Reactions: 2
Her head fills up the whole of the back window.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she’s been diagnosed with ‘ Rostia’ I guess she means Rosacea. She’s so incredibly stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s been having really bad headaches and thinks it’s because of the weather…. Of course, it’s nothing to do with the lack of vegetables and fruit, and all the processed kebab and macdonalds meat she eats.

She’s going to start seeing and feeling the effects of her unhealthy diet, the Rosacea and headaches is just the start.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.