Beckijones4 #8 McDonnums, mayum and tango ice blast treats, when Becki dances will she ever move her feet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don't get why this girl gets a lot of hate šŸ˜•
Might be an unpopular opinion but I've only ever seen her eat and get dressed up she seems polite enough I mean there's worse creators out there
Youā€™re in the wrong forum sweetness x

Reactions: 13
the beckijones threads have been nothing short of high class comedy so unless ur on here making a funny u can frig off

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I donā€™t hate Becki, I strongly dislike her but disagree there are people on tiktok I hate. Iā€™m a hater. I donā€™t care šŸ˜‚
You need feelings for the person to hate them. I doubt any of us have feelings for that wavy tongued person

Reactions: 2
Behave yourself I have commented about other creators on here who I dislike, and for valid reasons
I don't get the negativity on this girl was hoping someone may have highlighted something, someone mentioned they were concerned about what she eats and thinking of her health. Hardly a reason to start a thread. If I see something different I will eat my words, I see a woman that spends a lot of time with family, has a couple of outfit changes and makeovers, eats, cooks shakes a fork about. Is that why she has a thread about herself?
I'm not going to waffle on and on just wanted to say my piece.

Reactions: 5
the beckijones threads have been nothing short of high class comedy so unless ur on here making a funny u can frig off
And itā€™s not hate / trolling because we arenā€™t posting it all over her pages, ( at least I think most of us arenā€™t? ) We are expressing opinions and having a laugh in a gossip forum which is in no way linked to her. If she or anyone that puts themselves in the public eye chooses to look themselves up on the internet, they are going to see opinions that they wonā€™t like. Thatā€™s their choice.

Reactions: 8
I think it speaks volumes that Becki has an active thread on Tattle. Out of all the thousands of creators. This proves that she is disliked/irritating whatever you want to call it. Iā€™m ashamed to say and I include myself tattle is for letting of the steam of your piss on people that irritate not being worthy and incredulous that people donā€™t like this particular creator

And itā€™s not hate / trolling because we arenā€™t posting it all over her pages, ( at least I think most of us arenā€™t? ) We are expressing opinions and having a laugh in a gossip forum which is in no way linked to her. If she or anyone that puts themselves in the public eye chooses to look themselves up on the internet, they are going to see opinions that they wonā€™t like. Thatā€™s their choice.
Well put šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»

Reactions: 10
Behave yourself I have commented about other creators on here who I dislike, and for valid reasons
I don't get the negativity on this girl was hoping someone may have highlighted something, someone mentioned they were concerned about what she eats and thinking of her health. Hardly a reason to start a thread. If I see something different I will eat my words, I see a woman that spends a lot of time with family, has a couple of outfit changes and makeovers, eats, cooks shakes a fork about. Is that why she has a thread about herself?

• Haha
I honestly donā€™t understand why people come on these threads to say they donā€™t understand - you use this forum to? You understand you will hate on people that some of us do like?! Baffling.

personally donā€™t dislike her, I think sheā€™s bizarre and donā€™t think many of us dislike her. I also think sheā€™s a prime example of double standards. Sheā€™s always sniffing around her teenage niece and hanging around kids. Itā€™s weird. Her fanbase is mostly kids in the comments. Her lives are engaging with children.

Also think itā€™s odd to see a 30 year old woman who has clearly shown she dislikes being fat/trolled but continues to post 10,000 calorie what I eat in a day, lies about taking herself out when her mum drives her around like a child?! Donā€™t get me started on the fork waving and no job and zero ambition to move out. Drive and meet someone so she can start a family (sheā€™s said she would like kids)

is almost like sheā€™s on self destruct so it is compelling to watch her. Iā€™d like to see her sort her life out and stop trying to pretend sheā€™s a kid

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Everyone is different. Your reasons for disliking other creators might not be valid for others.
Becki is just one of those people that get on ya tits šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø The tit clothes, the trying to be cute and sexy, the adult who acts like a child, all the contradictions, triggering people to get more views and thereā€™s many more.

Reactions: 7
its highlighted on the 8 threads this girl has, peoples reasons for commenting are clearly stated, no? šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 7
She makes me feel so much better about my life despite the teenage pregnancies, council house and mundane job. She can crack on for me, but I WILL comment on it x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jeeeesh some people! So itā€™s fine for you to talk freely about creators you dislike but others canā€™t comment on creators you think are harmless. Sorry forgot tattle was owned by you hun xx

Reactions: 12
Itā€™s annoying how she always seeks symphony for people commenting ā€œanother take awayā€ but constantly posts take aways. Letā€™s face it the average person donā€™t get as many take aways a week as she does a week. Im sorry but at this point she is welcoming the troll comments with open arms.

Reactions: 9
Jeeeesh some people! So itā€™s fine for you to talk freely about creators you dislike but others canā€™t comment on creators you think are harmless. Sorry forgot tattle was owned by you hun xx
Thatā€™s what I thought but couldnā€™t put it into words. You can view the things he/she has commented on and itā€™s just bitchy comments like we make about Becki

Reactions: 4
She has tit fashion sense, sheā€™s been fat all her life so has probably always had limited options, but in this day and age there are so many lovely plus size ranges available and plus size influencers for inspiration. She needs to bin/burn most of whatā€™s in her wardrobe and start again.

i feel l like she really tried with her pride outfit and I didnā€™t dislike her dress or make up. The knock off crocs didnā€™t go at all but she probably canā€™t get her feet in anything else at this stage and the white clutch triggered me. Pride is like carnival, street party, festival, in and out of bars vibes, why would you use a really dressy clutch? I think it shows the lack of fashion sense but canā€™t deny she tried.

Reactions: 12
I feel like the make up is just awful and the ringlet hair, she had her make up done actually professionally before and it looked really nice. Her 14 year old niece is good at make up, for a 14 year old lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.