Beckijones4 #8 McDonnums, mayum and tango ice blast treats, when Becki dances will she ever move her feet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would have been better going to Pride in leggins and one of those T Shirts she sells, she went looking like a Sister Wife.

Reactions: 4
her eyebrows fill me with rage, I want to take a pair of scissors to them. how has nobody in her life told her that they're literally standing half an inch off her face. i know that's probably the least of her worries but christ it boils my pee. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't get the negativity on this girl was hoping someone may have highlighted something, someone mentioned they were concerned about what she eats and thinking of her health. Hardly a reason to start a thread. If I see something different I will eat my words
Becki will eat thum for you, with a Maccies sour cream dip.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For someone who has 300k+ followers, she's so so (lol) tit at editing her videos. The ending of a lot of her videos end so abruptly.

Reactions: 5
Mad to think that her highlight of pride weekend was the Bolton food festival 🤣🤣🤣🤣

So in that 24hr timeframe she’d had
A turtle bay burger
Pan puri
Loaded fries with hot chillis on
A pepperoni pizza
Biscoff cronut

nah id have had to go home cos the upcoming explosion off that food would be something that could only happen on my own toilet 😷 greedy gal

Reactions: 7
Mad to think that her highlight of pride weekend was the Bolton food festival 🤣🤣🤣🤣

So in that 24hr timeframe she’d had
A turtle bay burger
Pan puri
Loaded fries with hot chillis on
A pepperoni pizza
Biscoff cronut

nah id have had to go home cos the upcoming explosion off that food would be something that could only happen on my own toilet 😷 greedy gal
Look at the most recent video, even more food. I would be sick or have bad indigestion after all of that

• Sick
Reactions: 3
For someone who has 300k+ followers, she's so so (lol) tit at editing her videos. The ending of a lot of her videos end so abruptly.
Yesssss. I’ve said several times this fucks me off so much. How much effort does it take to cut the video so we don’t see her reaching for her phone doing that stupid grin

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.