Beckijones4 #8 McDonnums, mayum and tango ice blast treats, when Becki dances will she ever move her feet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How are her other niece and nephew related to her? I went down a rabbit hole earlier and couldn’t work it out

Reactions: 3
Why does she have to take the biggest bites of everything? It is like she’s never eaten before and is starving shovelling it all in.

Reactions: 2
She ‘had’ to try the new Maccies - I mean yeah maybe if you’d not already had about 4 takeaways this week already

Reactions: 10
I saw the Mackie's video and I feel that Becky's so addicted to food, who even knows they have a new burger. Becky, you get so happy over that big brown bag, I wish you were happy because you had children or a boyfriend/GF. If Trolls and hateful comments can't change you nothing will and that's sad. The food addiction is just as powerful as Drinking or Drugs

Reactions: 9
Pure gluttony. She seriously doesn’t need to eat 2x those double egg muffins she made. That’s a ridiculous amount of food to eat. Her diet is just beige.

I don’t understand how she isn’t embarrassed,if I ate her latest what I ate in a day and told my colleagues I would feel a little bit of shame, there was nothing healthy or nutritious or even exciting there at all. It’s not really the amount of calories it’s the the fact that she is abusing her body.

Reactions: 5
Never seen anyone so utterly obsessed with maccies before in my life tbh. Her whole face lights up at the mere mention of the word macdonalds, it’s really sad.
Also of course she pronounces chorizo as ‘choriTzo’ 🙄🙄. Although tbf, a lot of people pronounce it that way and I have no idea why bc where you see the letter T in chorizo? 🥲

I think it puts into perspective that 2 of those muffins she had is literally the full pack of them sausage burger things. Like why does she need to eat all that. Plus does she have stomach lining made of iron cos if I ate even 1 of them double sausage things I’d be swiggin gaviscon and eating rennies all day

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"Plus I was bloody sweating so I was just running around with thum".....😫

• Haha
Never seen someone so excited over food in my life!

Also do people just casually drink lucozade?? Its so sweet. I only have it when I've been puking!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Never seen someone so excited over food in my life!

Also do people just casually drink lucozade?? Its so sweet. I only have it when I've been puking!
She drinks really crappy drinks. Lucozade and Gatorade. I mean who actually enjoys these. Like you say Lucozade was, in my day, sold in Chemists !! She probably needs energy as she is sluggish from her diet. She doesn’t realise that these sugary drinks contribute to the sluggishness !!

She drinks really crappy drinks. Lucozade and Gatorade. I mean who actually enjoys these. Like you say Lucozade was, in my day, sold in Chemists !! She probably needs energy as she is sluggish from her diet. She doesn’t realise that these sugary drinks contribute to the sluggishness !!
That’s why her tongue is white

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I think she deleted the Maccys one yesterday because she didn’t include it in her what I eat in a day, I’m sure they were both yesterday which would mean two fake sausage egg mcmuffins, the Maccys, then chips and chicken in one day?

i might be wrong though

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.