Beckijones4 #8 McDonnums, mayum and tango ice blast treats, when Becki dances will she ever move her feet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And her rediculous following tell her she's living her best life and she likes it. Yeah Becky sure looks like it.
Yep! If pictures of me looking like that turned up on the internet it would 100% shock me into sorting my life out

Reactions: 3
Made me laugh on her live yesterday, someone asked if she would move to London. Her response “no I wouldn’t, it’s too busy and lively. I’d move to New York thoughm” yeah cos New York is pure silence! Ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Made me laugh on her live yesterday, someone asked if she would move to London. Her response “no I wouldn’t, it’s too busy and lively. I’d move to New York thoughm” yeah cos New York is pure silence! Ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️
There are literally 0 brain cells active in that huge bonce of hers. incredible.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I imagine her brains got that monkey with the cymbals in it like Homer Simpson’s

• Haha
Reactions: 15
On her live she's said her favourite album was Olly Murs, she has a matching necklace with Paige. Oh and she might take a trip to costco (aka get her mum to taxi her there)

grow UP

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She actually gets some very nice and helpful adviceum on her videos but she ignores them or her weirdo followers go and attack them

Reactions: 5
The sunglasses 🙈 they really annoy me. I don’t live far from her and it was overcast and on off rain all day. I can’t cope 🤣🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
And she’s at it again another takeaway

also who is she catching feelings for

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.