Beckijones4 #8 McDonnums, mayum and tango ice blast treats, when Becki dances will she ever move her feet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are her boobs so terrible, if she looked hard enough she would find some appropriate bras with support 👙

Reactions: 4
Her dress is a laura adlington dress who was off British bake off. She commented on this Instagram post. The crocs ruin it so bad.

4A3906C5-093E-47FF-BFC9-001F71EBD417.png

What is that thing she does with her mouth when she smiles and sort of pouts and closes her mouth? It does my head in 😂

Reactions: 8
Her dress is a laura adlington dress who was off British bake off. She commented on this Instagram post. The crocs ruin it so bad.

View attachment 1532804
I can’t believe people said this flatters her. She needs a makeover. The hair, eyelashes, dress, crocs, look appalling. The dress is terrible for her shape. She only looks nice in comparison

I can’t believe people said this flatters her. She needs a makeover. The hair, eyelashes, dress, crocs, look appalling. The dress is terrible for her shape. She only looks nice in comparison
She looks matronly / frumpy whatever she wears, partly because she doesn’t wear decent bras. Sadly the breeze-block feet and swollen cankles don’t lend themselves to a youthful look either, no matter what she crams onto them.

• Haha
What is that thing she does with her mouth when she smiles and sort of pouts and closes her mouth? It does my head in 😂
Yeah she does it when she thinks she looks pretty along with flicking her hair. I reckon Paige did her makeup again, her face and hair give me major school disco vibes. I do think the dress is way better than her usual but I can't believe the crocs!! Yes they are on trend when worn almost ironically with streetwear, not with a maxi dress and clutch! They look brand new for the occassion aswell.

Reactions: 9
Everything she wears is so bleeping flowy and baggy it’s literally making her look so much bigger, why a big duck off pantomine dame dress, she’d have looked so much nicer in a nice pair of jeans, nice top or bodysuit and some sandals. She needs a full blown makeover

Reactions: 6
The problem is she has no confidence so of course she’s going to pick the stuff that hides her body. There are plenty of plus size creators who are so confident and wear what they like and look gorgeous. I don’t know if any of you have seen ghost parties on tiktok she is a plus size girl who always looks stunning. Becki hasn’t the confidence to try different outfits because she’s not happy in her own skin. Sad really

Reactions: 1
I have just googled omg she is John Travolta in Hairspray even down to the ringlets.
That is going to be my next profile Pic for sure.
Paige has come up on my FY dancing to Beyonce, she is much younger but she is the double of Becky.
It was You Tube not TT.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The problem is she has no confidence so of course she’s going to pick the stuff that hides her body. There are plenty of plus size creators who are so confident and wear what they like and look gorgeous. I don’t know if any of you have seen ghost parties on tiktok she is a plus size girl who always looks stunning. Becki hasn’t the confidence to try different outfits because she’s not happy in her own skin. Sad really
I am plus size and have zero confidence. I don’t like the way I look doing selfies so Becki must have some confidence to do what she does. But I know if I wear a dress like that I’m going to look bigger. I tend to go for knee length wrap dresses, push up bra, nice sandals etc.

Reactions: 2
Looking at Becky's video's its more like she has gone to a food festival than Pride.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.