Beckijones4 #8 McDonnums, mayum and tango ice blast treats, when Becki dances will she ever move her feet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not a case of pressuring kids but there’s no denying that the best time to get them is at school. A pass is a pass, which is what I’ll be telling my kids, the English and maths are crucial. Those are the 2 I didn’t get and I wish like anything I’d have done better when I was young. Becki isn’t in a position to tell kids that GCSE’s aren’t worthwhile. She’s 30, living at home, doesn’t work, stuffs her fat gob on tiktok and having a nervous breakdown when McDonald’s forget her rotton smelly dips.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Makes me laugh how in the video she says ‘oh I didn’t get any gcses & look at me’ hun you are 29 living at home and unable to drive

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Makes me laugh how in the video she says ‘oh I didn’t get any gcses & look at me’ hun you are 29 living at home and unable to drive
And unable to spell, unable to speak properly and unable to do anything for herself! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think Becki just sees everything as an event to eat, I don’t blame her I’m like that 😂 but she is out of control. She only goes to dancing to Scoff her face all day, only goes to soft play to get a McDonald’s after, goes to get GCSE results for the fry up.

Reactions: 8
It’s not a case of pressuring kids but there’s no denying that the best time to get them is at school. A pass is a pass, which is what I’ll be telling my kids, the English and maths are crucial. Those are the 2 I didn’t get and I wish like anything I’d have done better when I was young. Becki isn’t in a position to tell kids that GCSE’s aren’t worthwhile. She’s 30, living at home, doesn’t work, stuffs her fat gob on tiktok and having a nervous breakdown when McDonald’s forget her rotton smelly dips.
Hahaha I dunno why but the last part of nervous breakdown about her smelly dips made me laugh hahah

Reactions: 2
She’s blown her own argument out the water there. ‘Your results don’t define youm‘, ‘You can be anything you want to be in life’. Followed by ‘I didn’t get the best GCSE results’. So if all you want to be is a jobless salad-dodger who can’t even pronounce basic words then yeah - duck your GCSEs.

How did I miss the McDonald’s bag the first time I saw this? Honestly, I am having a mega stressful week at work but this has proper made me howl. bleeping genius.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why she moaning about trolls going on about her takeaways, its not just trolls I'm sure, eating all this takeaway is just not normal
Plus a lot of people could not afford to eat like that.

Reactions: 6
I tell you what, if I was out for food with someone and they started filming themselves eating I'd walk out and block the twats.

I get full on rage when people eat loudly 🤢 absolute pig she is 🤢🤢

Reactions: 4
Why she moaning about trolls going on about her takeaways, its not just trolls I'm sure, eating all this takeaway is just not normal
Plus a lot of people could not afford to eat like that.
She says that she doesn’t always have a takeaway but she literally has eaten them a lot this week as per every week it may not be for tea it could be lunch instead but still. Is it really trolling or the truth?

she’s had:
-A maccies for lunch
-A meal deal-bit of a stretch for me to call it a meal deal but preocesssd food
-ice cream with 2flakes
-kebab/chips/garlic bread takeaway
-costa- classing that as a takeaway cos it’s full of cream
-Fry up breakfast

So 6 takeaways in a week, I’m sure there are more things but she can’t claim to be a homecooking foodie when she eats like that. She doesn’t make sense. She tries to get sympathy for something that she actually is doing.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
My nephew would die if I went with him to get his results especially wearing crocs. We all no she's really going for the breakfast.
Fancy having your 30 year old ,desperate Dan jaw ,fat auntie tagging along,bet that cramps your style . It’s not normal to hang around the kids like she does,get a life you saddo!

Reactions: 7
It seems like her siblings can’t do jack tit with their own kids without dragging sad auntie whopper with them. Would be doing my head right bleeping in

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How many times does she say Reeeeeece in that day out with her nepheum videum. I bet his mates rag him senseless.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.