Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Srider

New thread suggestion #40 Crusty hives, erratic lives, standing in his dads bathroom vibes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

vunderland

idk if anyone caught his live this morning but a guy called scotty said to him "my husband matty loves you can you say hi to him" n u could literally HEAR the gears grinding in paul's brain to figure out that it may be two men who are married. he said out loud "scotty... matty... scotty... ummm ok. hi matty..." like he was disgusted, he's such an obnoxious homophobic cunt

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Paul's Rash

I had to see this, so now do you. SORRY.
Screenshot_20220707-171308_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20220707-171310_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20220707-171314_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20220707-171315_TikTok.jpg

He makes me fucking sick to my core.

99% sure last pic is what his cum face looks like.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

QueenHamlet

I don’t know about any other of you Hammies but I’m still waiting for Pool’s union rep, solicitor and management team to contact me after him taking the legal route. Any day now…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Blunderwoman

Imagine going to a loved ones funeral and seeing that translucent ponce stood there, looking like a poltergeist & filming tik toks.

I’d lob myself into the ground with the deceased.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Srider

Paul if you’re reading this put “vibes” in your next caption if you’re a pead0

• Haha
Reactions: 41

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
I am actually stunned.

I defended Sophie through it all, said I thought she was manipulated and here we are. I am sorry everyone, I was wrong. What an attention seeker to let that pweirdo back in her life for attention.

Do we think this is the ‘single but spoken for’ rubbish he posted?

• Heart
Reactions: 40

HeCannitSeeMan

VIP Member
You know that corner of the kitchen floor that just always seems to gather dust and random stray peas and the odd potato peeling, no matter how much you clean up….. Paul’s the Partially defrosted oven chip with dust for hair

• Haha
Reactions: 39

ayms94

The best part of Alex’s video for me was how it really highlighted the contrast between Paul and two normal males. They come across as nice normal lads and then boom… switch to a clip of Paul the 42 year old doing cringe dance moves in his dads bathroom. Obviously we already know Paul is beyond odd but seeing that stark contrast was a reminder of how much of a freak this bloke really is 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Hakes

His newest tik tok 'it's complicated vibes', fuck off Paul, Sophie has never had a complicated thought in her entire life. She's thick as dog shit. Honorary mention to the fucking state of her lips. All lumpy and swollen like burst chocolate éclairs.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

allebazi

When I was messaging him he said:
- He doesnt discuss his work anymore but he loves it very much
- He tries to be the kindness in a world full of dickheads (in regard to turning his comments off)
- Called me brainy because im at uni and said to "take deep breaths and take everything a day at a time"

He was supposedly at work when he was messaging me but his replies were embarrassingly fast so clearly he doesn't do much.
Oh and he saved my age in the chat, presumably to cover himself.
Then i blocked him because I felt sick talking to him

• Haha
Reactions: 37

wtffff

I haven’t posted on tattle for months but I needed to make a reappearance to say WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

• Haha
Reactions: 36

rosesareblue

VIP Member
If we cut out the poncing, the dancing, the weird accents, the racism and homophobia… he looks like an onion balanced on a wooden spoon

• Haha
Reactions: 36