Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

goldcharms999

ive never ran to tattle as fast in my LIFE, what a sad little life she must have to stoop so low for clout on TIK TOK??? like are you 12? bet paul wishes she was

• Haha
Reactions: 28

L00kform3

VIP Member
Sophie has really shot herself in the foot here hasn’t she? I think she really believed people would find it hilarious and it’s completely backfired on her.

He’s been on live since, posted multiple times and doesn’t give a shit. He knows he can continue being the creepy guy we all love to hate and it’s no skin off his back.

Sophie however, is stuck now not knowing what to post, has turned her comments off, not wanting to go live etc because she knows she’s going to get a HUGE backlash. Really hope it was worth it for her.

Paul's Rash

Tina and Angelas current setup mass reporting all the parody & criticism videos. Girls working overtime atm🥵
Screenshot_20220704-180102_Google.jpg

Hope Pool is paying them with some of his Cameo money🤪

• Haha

lurker1823

VIP Member
That video of him ranting cos he got rejected from a club in Leicester for not having ID🥴🥴 Paul the security aren’t worried if you’re underage they know a sober middle aged man going into a club which is probably full of uni students is a massive fucking red flag

• Heart
Now come on she does OnlyFans 🙄 😂😂😂. Though not much vocab needed there! I mean this is her general expression……..
I don’t mean to come across as a bitch, but I’m about to. How in the fucking world does this girl have an only fans. She looks like she’d be as good of a shag as will off the inbetweeners. Imagine paying to watch her get off with a blank expression on her face 🤢

I’m really sorry for this but just imagine them two going at it, she lays there like a plank of wood, pool keeps his jumper and socks on and they stare into each other’s lifeless eyes while all you can hear is squeaking and then an aggressive njahahah after 35 seconds

Jesus. As if griphook was the one he's been mumping on about for the past few weeks. Imagine trying to seriously call yourself a mother after letting pedalo pool back into your life and house. Absolute vomit of a woman.
GRIPHOOK I AM LITERALLY IN TEARS AT MY DESK

• Haha
  • Sick

purplepower

Chatty Member
Nah she’s actually vile. She’s been given solid proof of how much of a n0nce he is - and she’s still associating with him for clout 🤢 she’s got a child ffs. She’s as bad as him 🙄

Reactions: 27
Sophie babs I hope your dignity was worth those 900 likes on TikTok 💀 someone call the coroner because I’m fucking deed

• Haha

Dishthedirt2021

VIP Member
Nearly sprained my ankle running to this thread when I saw her In that video with him. ARE YOU NOT ABSOLUTELY EMBARRASED FOR YASELF SOPHIE? Cos I am 😂

• Haha

Hakes

Ah Sophie. Hope being known as a dirty n0nce enabler is worth the extra views. The girl is dull and thick as shit but she'd sell her own nan for 5 mins of tik tok fame. Absolute fucking state.

Reactions: 26

Paul's Rash

I guess her views were starting to get low on her own profile. After sitting on lives ridiculing him and taking the piss out of him for months shes back along side him for a clout boost pretending to be friends😂 What a brain dead vapid whore of a woman😅 This is amazing.

• Haha

mmmmomo

VIP Member
Paul needs a hard slap for continuously telling women to smile. WE DONT SMILE FOR YOUR PLEASURE

• Heart

Paul's Rash

Am I in an alternative universe? What is going on here. Is she seriously back with him?😂 I've never seen clout chasing on this level before wow.