Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #39 Njahaha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor little piggy pawly pops has only just realised the subscribers are 98% trolls 2% turbo and desperate ange. Why buy me a Christmas present? Why send me a thunderhammer? šŸ˜”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
New thread suggestion #40 Crusty hives, erratic lives, standing in his dads bathroom vibes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Why does he have to run to the bathroom to tell us to watch football? Heā€™s found the best lighting in the house and genuinely will not move

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Right, I haven't been on tattle or TikTok since last Tuesday since I have been working 14 hour shifts, but all I have to say is, what the duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does he have to run to the bathroom to tell us to watch football? Heā€™s found the best lighting in the house and genuinely will not move
That live where he wanted to probe the bathroom had the best lighting so sat in his dark bedroom without switching a light on. Probably because his walls are covered in print outs of teenagers bikini insta photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hi.

Stop what you're doing right now.

Got to BBC iplayer and watch the English Womans Football.

We are 4 nil up in a very hard game. Supposedly. I mean I'm not watching it, I dont really know whether it would be a hard game or not. How would I know? All I know is that this would probably look good for me if I was to advertise and promote it, but personally speaking I couldnt give a tit enough about it to form a real view on it. Let's just tun with what's supposed.

Weapon.

Reactions: 9
He literally makes my vagina shrivel and die within the first 30 seconds of seeing his face šŸ˜­

the reason he goes for younger girls is because any self respecting woman wouldnā€™t even entertain him, we like MEN not a 42 year old man child who plans his day around an app that was originally created for children

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The ā€œsupport the womanā€™s footballā€ vibes heā€™s going for at min makes me laugh šŸ˜‚ thank you our woman saviour for helping bring attention to womanā€™s football. Like he cares about women in the slightest

Reactions: 10
What ifā€¦ WhAT Ifā€¦. A group of 20 yo women asked me to go watch the footballā€¦. Itā€™s womens footballā€¦ thatā€™s be ok wouldnā€™t itā€¦. Cuz itā€™s the FoOtBaLlā€¦ thunder hammerā€¦.. hi x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.