Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #39 Njahaha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was wondering what Sophie's lips reminded me of and realised it's Jack Nicholson's Joker where he's trying to look human.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
so are Sophie and Paul back together then? :sick:
Back together for views
Back together for attention
Back together to get people talking
Back together so Sophie can massage Pools wrinkly back sack and crack
Back together so Pool can do Sophies drag makeup better than she can

You get the jist

Basically everything apart from being back together

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He’s on live wearing the same bleeping jumper and sitting at a train station off to sit in a different town centre begging people to meet him

Oh no he says he’s off to buy an iPhone, does this mean we have to see his scabby skin in even better quality?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've only been watching him a couple weeks, he proper freaks me out and sets me on edge. What the hell is wrong with this man? Also when I first saw him i immediately thought it was albino Tin Tin
7BDF802E-AA7F-4795-9686-04561D5A840D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
1E24EA0F-0357-4DFC-A95F-ACD586FEF66E.jpeg
He liked everything else but the 19 year old comment. It looks legit too. I bet he’s in her inbox as I type this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.