Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #39 Njahaha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s live now and I showed my partner 10 secs and said tell me what you think of this fella (he doesn’t do tiktok etc)

“there’s something wrong with him, his eyes are too close together - I wouldn’t trust him”

hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He’s love and clearly hasn’t had a wash… that black spot is still there

I think beacheyboi’s phones just shown him up… it’s vibrated for a notification whilst on live. It doesn’t usually do that when he responds to those ‘texts and Instagram messages’

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
If Paul had cornflakes for breakfast I think he may have been treated to a few extra flakes from his very apparent dandruff and unmoisturised face x

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Hes on live with his normal sardonic attitude and he just challenged a girl to change her profile pic to one of her smiling and she actually did it!!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
he said hi to chloe ‘how’s the fitness, how’s things after your graduation, how are you chloe’

answers someone else’s question

then ‘but hi chloe, how are you!’

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just opened up TT and his live was the first on my FYP but found redemption in the comments. That's pretty much all he does now as far as I can see? Thanks people, arses around, says he doesn't have anything on today (perfect time to start on that script?) etc etc.

People just paying to troll (and he can't even laugh and say they're paying him because he'd receive pennies if that and it's worth every one)

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I love how he keeps saying he’s going to put the comments on then never does cause he’s a massive wimp

Reactions: 8
Paul needs a hard slap for continuously telling women to smile. WE DONT SMILE FOR YOUR PLEASURE

• Heart
Reactions: 26
idk if anyone caught his live this morning but a guy called scotty said to him "my husband matty loves you can you say hi to him" n u could literally HEAR the gears grinding in paul's brain to figure out that it may be two men who are married. he said out loud "scotty... matty... scotty... ummm ok. hi matty..." like he was disgusted, he's such an obnoxious homophobic bleep

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Just saw a few minutes of him on live. He's so rude and ill mannered. Did his parents not teach him how to behave? Why does he even bother going live if he's just angry and defensive all the time? He can't be enjoying himself. Why doesn't he spend the time doing something else that doesn't get him so wound up and mad?

Reactions: 17
Who the duck does he think he is!!! He’s cheeky as duck the way he’s so passive aggressive to people just simply asking questions! How he believes he’ll be a genuine success on social meeeeedya with that attitude is absolutely beyond me, the ham head piece of tit should get a job as a lighthouse keeper. “It’s me, Paul the guy from TikTok” NO ONE LIKES YOU YOU FREAK READ THE ROOM AND GO AWAY.

Reactions: 11
He has such a stinking bad attitude. So full of hate and bitterness. Why is he putting himself through it? He's coming across so unlikable. Why doesn't he just quit already?

Reactions: 1
I’ve being busy today but every time I’ve managed to pop on my phone he’s being live on Tiktok.

Get a life away from tiktok Paul, idk, go help your pensioner dad wash his windows you noncey parasite.

Reactions: 2
Haha he's so fucked, everyone hates him. The amount of parody accounts I've seen today alone and all the comments - totally loathed.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.