Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
He's at work in care/residential or client based which explains his crazy working hours and 'being away' (not admitted by Hamheed but deciphered especially after last night's live where he mistakingly lost his green screen and looked like he shat himself). Has hinted he is taken but tells other people that he's single but involved (figure that one out njahahaha). He's recently made an apology video to a past person he's been involved with. He's trying to make jumper dancing a thing. His past couple of lives have been incredibly boring. He's still a twat.
ur my hero. Thank u xxx

Reactions: 1

harloe22

Chatty Member
Omg I'm late to the party I've not been on here much recently with work ect but just come across his video and had to run here
Are they back together?
Is she using him for his cameo cash?
Wtf is going on

Reactions: 1

Babyboos5

Chatty Member
On the live about Boo his words were:
*adopts his special mocking voice* 'unless your name is boo, because you've got a lot of anger and you get quite upset a lot.. you need a few tissues, my little boo, my little boo boo boo, my boo boo boo' then further waffle about if there's a tissue 'gift' go and gift it to 'boo boo' because she gets upset about a stranger she doesn't know on the internet

Hes so painfully transparent he outs his vile view of her being weak and fair game with every last little word.

Hes mocked James and Quirky one etc, but these are parody accounts. Of the accounts like Boo, who are speaking to him in a serious tone about his questionable behaviour, about serious topics, like egghead trucker and lost soldier and that rapper lad, boo is the only one he has ridiculed (that ive seen). Funny, that!

Those men are just as 'upset' by his behaviour, so I wonder why isn't he mocking and belittling those men? Ive never seen her behave anything other than calmly on videos and lives and speaking the same way the men do on their videos about him.

Why isn't he mocking them saying they are upset? bit scared of them Paul? Have more respect for them? Whys that? But he's of course not scared of a woman who has shared a vulnerable story about being groomed as a teen, in fact, let's tell her she gets a bit upset and to go cry about it. SUCH an nice guy.
Do you know if anyone has a vid?