Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #39 Njahaha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the fact most of her recent tiktoks are aimed at him makes this even more funny, she’s even liked comments on them going in on him too - they’re both actually sad people for having so little respect for themselves lets be real here

Reactions: 18
Wonder what that other new guy thinks considering they were together laughing at his parodies

Sharane is also stunned. Said she’s glad she parted ways with bad energy

Reactions: 9
I haven’t posted on tattle for months but I needed to make a reappearance to say WHAT THE ACTUAL duck

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So he finishes work for however long, and the first person he visits is her and not his own child 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 28
You know they are sat there now laughing at our comments 😂 but we will keep going Sophie because we aren’t a weasel who’s after clout

Reactions: 14
Mind is actually blown at how low you can get Sophie, you've seen all the comments yet you are so desperate for attention you let him in your life, pathetic.

Reactions: 11
It’s quite obvious she just loves the attention he brings her, she’s absolutely desperate for likes and views she will let him back in her house and around her child. She’s just as bleeping bad as he is. Cancel them both.

Edit: She would turn the comments off wouldn’t she? Happy to keep them on when they’re all people slagging him off, but when she’s done something as ridiculous as letting him back in her life she turns them off and can’t handle it.

I don’t use this word often, and sorry if it offends anybody but they’re a pair of cunts.

Reactions: 26
Both welcome to each other. N0nce enablers. Let's please cancel both of them. They're not worth our energy anymore.

Reactions: 15
Her next solo live will be interesting. Nobody will leave her alone over it now.

Reactions: 7
WHAT FRESH HELL IS THIS??

I decide to go a whole day concentrating at work and it all kicks off?! Got home, opened tiktok and his video with Sophie was the first thing on my fyp. What a bleeping joke she is. If it really was just because he wanted to pick up his birth certificate or whatever the duck, why would she do tiktoks with him? You'd just hand them over and shut the door surely? Or if you're a normal person who doesn't want toxic narcissistic groomers around their children, just post it to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sorrrrrrry I am so behind on everything Paul but what the duck is going on???? She slagged him off all over the internet 😂😭 what a mug he is

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.