Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Longtimelurker xoxox

Did anyone catch someone saying Paul do you like njah soup it’s thai he said no and then a couple of other people commented saying I love njah soup and I realised Its a reference to the njahaha name on here 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Babyboos5

Chatty Member
Hey Paul a POV for you

POV - you get your 16 year old girlfriend pregnant at 27, fail as a dad, your ex allegedly gets a restraining order, you try to meet up with a 19 year old under the guise of Geocaching as long as her dad doesn’t punch you, you get in a huff when the girl you met on tiktok realises you’re a raging narcissistic nonse and decide to sleep in a field, then you go back to encouraging girls to add you on Snapchat and post shitty ‘jumper dance’ videos trying to look cool but have still failed you realise you’re a gigantic cunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Hbeau93

VIP Member
We really need to stop giving him the time of day now because he's done this to get even more attention because let's be honest it's been dry as fuck for a while so he thought he'd get everyone riled up again.
As for Sophie, I think we are the same age...and all I can say is grow the fuck up love. Put your child first, stop eyefucking yourself on TT day in and day out and perhaps do something worthwhile and maybe don't associate with known Pedalos???
Like ffs, I know you look vapid but Jesus christ the lack of brain cells on you is astonishing.

Ugh

• Heart

user726

VIP Member
Imagine waiting for pool to give you your medication but he’s in the other room pulling his jumper around

• Haha

BeansOnBeans

Chatty Member
Let's not forget the time someone threw a slice of ham at Paul and he shit himself and pressed his panic alarm.

He is an absolute bollock head. He gives it billy big bollocks on TikTok but would shit himself in the real world if someone approached him. And you know what, I really hope someone does bump into him and knocks some sense into him because he is vile. There is only so much talking to young girls and slagging peoples partners off (and don't forget the bit of doxxing he used to partake in) before he pisses off the wrong person.

Stay in your Dad's bathroom you absolute weapon.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Lolxx

A guys just said on his live “ my wife’s just left me can you do me a cameo”
He actually said “ if you made her feel important she wouldn’t have left you”

Wtf?!?!

• Wow
  • Haha

Lolxx

So he just confirmed on his live what his cryptic single but spoken for bollox means. He says he is single but has 'his eye/attention on someone'. I'm not sure how having your eye on someone equates to being spoken for but ok lmao.

What a freak

So you’re telling me I’m not spoken for by Tom Hardy?

• Haha

4yogits

VIP Member
I’m convinced the only way he managed Sex and getting someone pregnant was his Dad pushing him in and pulling him out for about 8 seconds before his seed had more sense of direction than him

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

Hakes

'No I'm not angry, no I'm not stressed'. Your massive red stripe says otherwise putrid.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

jessicaday

She’s just as bad as he is, imagine your life’s goal is to gain a few followers on tiktok so you’d let him in your bed. He looks like a cuttlefish bone you put in a birds cage

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Bigfoot101

Chatty Member
So he finishes work for however long, and the first person he visits is her and not his own child 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 28