Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #39 Njahaha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He checks himself soooo much in mirror and I’ve noticed lately he’ll say he looks better in mirror 😂 bit of body dysmorphia I reckon

Reactions: 4
Pretty sure he wore that same top and shirt last night… bet he stinks of arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He checks himself soooo much in mirror and I’ve noticed lately he’ll say he looks better in mirror 😂 bit of body dysmorphia I reckon
better than this? Impossible. Tom hardy who?
44F04ADA-1D6E-4668-8B6D-B328B1C448B3.jpeg
also his live had lots of background noise- is his fam hosting a bbq and he’s just stood in the bathroom? lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You know that corner of the kitchen floor that just always seems to gather dust and random stray peas and the odd potato peeling, no matter how much you clean up….. Paul’s the Partially defrosted oven chip with dust for hair

• Haha
Reactions: 39
It’s the fact they grow downwards- gives me the absolute boke

they’re like little Venus flytraps 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The audacity of a man doing a Cameo for a girl several years younger who is moving out of her home, while he dances in his Da’s bathroom.

He’s the David Brent of TikTok. Although David Brent was funny and had a bit of a personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So Paul is the new mascot for the Women's England team. Its that time again ... DO YOU REWEMBER, BEFOWRE THE EUWOS 🎶🎶

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Paul mansplaining to watch the euros like every bloody girl who likes football isn’t sat glued to it this evening.

Reactions: 5
AHAHAHA. He really hates men doesn’t he. Also Paul I don’t watch football because I watch motorsports 😉 but you won’t watch f1 will you because it’s full of men

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Ooo is he trying to proof he’s not a massive misogynistic walnut by watching womens football

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.