Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #39 Njahaha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know about any other of you Hammies but I’m still waiting for Pool’s union rep, solicitor and management team to contact me after him taking the legal route. Any day now…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Also noticed that yesterday he said he had over 200 Cameos to finish and today he said his Cameo is down. Honestly feel the man is such a narcissist he couldn't be arsed with them and just abandoned the idea altogether in line for his next ego project..script writing...?!

Reactions: 8
What’s this video where he’s arguing with someone on the phone and forgot to pause the live? I can’t hear what’s being said because he’s got NOW 102 blasting too loud. Daddy must have gone to do a shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
1.6 million views on the Sophie vid but only 50k likes.. ok Paul 👍 very believable 👍 definitely not paid for views 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve just had to hit the block button. I literally can’t stand seeing his content any more.
Doesn’t help when he is doing lives for ( what seems to be ) 24 hours a day . The guy is constantly on my FYP.

Genuine question - is this bloke known to the police? Can’t help wonder if he is on some sort of grooming list ( or just a “ watch “ list).

Sophie has definitely been giving him filter lessons. His noodle arms are not that colour usually and his flaky rash is all blurred out. #orangefiltervibes 🍊
Communication vibes 🤣 he can’t even turn his comments on let alone communicate with people

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sophie has definitely been giving him filter lessons. His noodle arms are not that colour usually and his flaky rash is all blurred out. #orangefiltervibes 🍊
Is he at Sophie’s again? I’m sure it’s the same light switch 😂 or did he just make 500 videos there to upload during the week

Reactions: 6
His new video 🤣 has the woman he’s been “talking” to told him that he’s not her usual type???

Just posted in another thread, the Elphaba one as she's apparently made over £5k last week.

Does HamBoy declare his income to HMRC from tiktok, charging subscribers and from cameo? Cause he doesn't have a regular job, so is he declaring his earnings now he is so FaMoUs for being a loser?

Reactions: 7
Haha he just said he would tan - it's just he doesn't like the sun - otherwise he would go brown loool.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haha he just said he would tan - it's just he doesn't like the sun - otherwise he would go brown loool.
He also said his favourite holiday abroad was Barbados but then went on to say he couldn't go to Australia because its too hot.. what a bleeping idiot 😂

Reactions: 3
He also said his favourite holiday abroad was Barbados but then went on to say he couldn't go to Australia because its too hot.. what a bleeping idiot 😂
100% he never booked/paid for that holiday fully himself. He could NEVER afford it. He's hardly the Barbados type. Lol! I'm pretty sure it was a big family holiday (most likely his ex baby mom's family) and he was invited along. And he's now dining out on it for the rest of his life as he'll never go anywhere like that again. I mean the food alone would have been too adventurous for him, lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I caught his live earlier yesterday evening and had to switch off.
Why so smug?
Why are people gifting him?

Also wasn't too keen on Sophie although did find her bearable but since that video of them both last week I just find her vile too.

I couldn't find the QA link on his profile yesterday, there were a lot of questions being asked.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.