Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #39 Njahaha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it so weird how when he says “Hi” his teeth meet together. Who does that? It’s bizarre

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hamlets it’s been toooo long. I’m glad to see this thread is still going strong. I just come on to ask if anyone knows if he is currently in Cambridge because I could’ve sworn I’ve just seen him

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I've come to the conclusion that he has realised that cameo is going to be his most profitable route, and that people only order them for their friends as a joke, so he's being as cringe as possible to keep the traction up with people taking the piss out of him. I feel like that's what's responsible for the jumper dancing and vibes chat and the single but not single she might be making tik toks with me soon bullshit.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.