Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #39 Njahaha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a fuckin numpty ☠ At least this will give her something to tan about for the next 5 months when she goes live

Reactions: 17
"it's nice to have friends" Paul if Sophie was a friend after ripping you on recent lives I wonder what you'd consider an enemy 🤣
Literally no more than a week ago she was taking the clean piss out of him, it's hilarious. The things people do for a few extra views on their own crappy boring profile.🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 15
Ahahahahaha what a clout chaser she is 😭 Sophie if you read here what you doing girl?? Get a grip

Reactions: 11
I saw Sophie was like the other week and had hardly any views… all of a sudden Pool is back.
Yeah her views have been consistently dropping. She gets no views unless shes taking the piss outa Pool or talking about him. Had to get a view boost somehow.

Reactions: 6
She’s a mother? Absolutely disgusting who she lets be around her child. Vomit inducing

Reactions: 17
Wonder if the ‘I miss you’ TikTok he did was for Frankie but he told her it was for her.

Like the present 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wow. I really thought she couldn’t go down any further in my estimations. She’s dined out on laughing at him for months. duck me Pool you sap 😂😂😂. Have you no self respect? Wrong kind of clout Sophie. Anyway she looks like a pre-pubescent elf boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.