Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #39 Njahaha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s clearly been reading here again, that’s why he’s saying thunder hammer so much

Reactions: 5
I’ll just leave this here to brighten everyone’s day

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Sophie has really shot herself in the foot here hasn’t she? I think she really believed people would find it hilarious and it’s completely backfired on her.

He’s been on live since, posted multiple times and doesn’t give a tit. He knows he can continue being the creepy guy we all love to hate and it’s no skin off his back.

Sophie however, is stuck now not knowing what to post, has turned her comments off, not wanting to go live etc because she knows she’s going to get a HUGE backlash. Really hope it was worth it for her.

Reactions: 28
Imagine njahaha-ing about how much it costs people and people in other countries, to speak to you on your live. The lack of integrity and self awareness required is astronomical. How people see that time after time and still spend their money sending, however little pence, to him in gifts has me bemused.
Njahaha-ing killed me 😂😂 I was watching his live before for two seconds and noticed Sharane, Sophie’s ex friend sent him a gift?! I don’t understand why people would ever want to gift him with their own money, especially Sharane?!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I’ve only just watched those small clips of their live together. Why does Sophie’s lips look like she’s tried to line them with a twix

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Honestly just getting bored of the two of them. Paul's lives are just him being sarcastic now, he's not even doing his teenage dances. Both think they're celebrities. Can't wait for the two of them to get punted in to the sea.

Reactions: 15
Maybe Paul's actually pulled a smart move here. My theory is he is still very angry at Sophie considering their break up and the way shes spoken about him up until last week. I think he wanted to get back at her so he decided to get her on his videos again, claiming "friendship" knowing the stick she'd recieve that would only hinder her rather than getting more followers like she obviously thought.

Reactions: 7
His newest tik tok 'it's complicated vibes', duck off Paul, Sophie has never had a complicated thought in her entire life. She's thick as dog tit. Honorary mention to the bleeping state of her lips. All lumpy and swollen like burst chocolate éclairs.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.