Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #39 Njahaha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe what I've just witnessed! She loves the clout doesn't see.

Why you would allow that ham head in your house is beyond me?! Post his documents.

Reactions: 11
Nearly sprained my ankle running to this thread when I saw her In that video with him. ARE YOU NOT ABSOLUTELY EMBARRASED FOR YASELF SOPHIE? Cos I am 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oooftttt what a pair of attention seeking cunts. She is proper scraping the barrel for views.

Here for 💫 Sharane 💫, she always knew he was a prick.

Please no one tell me that she has been cancelled for something I cant keep up 😂

Reactions: 16
The way the filter keeps popping off of his face has me levitating 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
At this stage he's just laughing at us and the fact we're all having the chats over this. He is loving every minute.
They are a pathetic pair of losers.

Reactions: 10
I am actually stunned.

I defended Sophie through it all, said I thought she was manipulated and here we are. I am sorry everyone, I was wrong. What an attention seeker to let that pweirdo back in her life for attention.

Do we think this is the ‘single but spoken for’ rubbish he posted?

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Paul must like being a cuck, how u gonna do a tiktok dance next to someone who basically called u a nonce ? Interesting how he’s so busy working that he can’t see his son on Father’s Day but can go see someone who’s pure slagged him off for months , embarrassing the both of them

Reactions: 18
She’s even pinned the video as the first one on her page.. the woman reeks of desperation. 🤢 Soph babes, it’s unattractive.

Reactions: 25
Should have seen it coming really… she obviously didn’t have him blocked, would do TikTok videos to get his attention, referencing him, using the same music and hashtags as him. She kept his birth certificate instead of sending them back or just binning them. She met him to give him his Christmas presents (why hug me, why walk around the shops with me) yeah Sophie actually, why? 🤔

Reactions: 20
The way my jaw dropped when I saw.
Span so fast to get to tattle I’ve created the helicopter for pools next breakdown.
Sophie’s a loser xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She clearly just wants more limelight I mean she’s nothing without Pool! But yet again doing this will just get her hate. With the video clip I’ve just seen he’s staying over .. sleep with one eye open hun 😬 I also feel she will regret this days to come he’ll stay foreverrrrr !

Reactions: 9
No bleeping way are they back together. After all the red flags she exposed and everything she said about him. She wants views and he’s so desperate he’ll go back to her even after all those things she said. God I think they’re well suited now 🤣

Reactions: 7
This is going to ruin her future love life. Fair enough if she was with him, they split, then she found out what he's like and she had no more to do with him. But to split up, know exactly what his is, reference him and his controversies in most videos and lives and THEN rekindle what ever the duck they have going on....what??? No man in future will want anything to do with her. What kind of bloke would? She should be ashamed of herself, grim.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.