Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #39 Njahaha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does he even use snapchat anymore or was it too hard to moderate
He added me back within an hour and answered my messages embarrassingly quickly.
I also saw maybe on the last thread that his snapscore was 465(?) and now its over 500 meaning he has been sending and receiving photo snaps

I added him on snap too and he screenshot my message when giving him my age. If he’s just on there for friends why would it matter ? If he’s just talking to them in a friendly way ? It’s because he knows that’s not why he’s speaking to them. bleeping weirdo
I had to block him, the way he speaks is disgusting. He acts as if he's all wise and kind giving advice to young girls but knowing his past its clear grooming behaviour

Reactions: 7
His goons are on one today. So many videos of creators are being taken down.

Reactions: 2
See if you strip back all the noncery, the narcissism, condescension and vile behaviour, and watch his videos on a very basic level, all he does in his videos is dance. He's pure shite at dancing anyway, and I think that isn't addressed enough because we're too focused on the more nefarious aspects of his videos.

Reactions: 10
Tina and Angelas current setup mass reporting all the parody & criticism videos. Girls working overtime atm🥵
Screenshot_20220704-180102_Google.jpg

Hope Pool is paying them with some of his Cameo money🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If we cut out the poncing, the dancing, the weird accents, the racism and homophobia… he looks like an onion balanced on a wooden spoon

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Husband just said to me "I've had my first pedalo Paul post show up on my fyp... what do I do? I don't want him" 🤣

• Haha
Anyone seen that @lolopower15 video? Paul is getting more famous for all the wrong reasons 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it possible to buy tiktok likes? His latest post is ridiculously high

Reactions: 2
Paul, I know you're reading this. Smile came out in 2006. There's no excuse for you to not know the words. I BEG OF YOU, if you insist on sticking around, pumping out the same garbage everyday, at least make the effort to lip sync properly.

Paul, I know you're reading this. Smile came out in 2006. There's no excuse for you to not know the words. I BEG OF YOU, if you insist on sticking around, pumping out the same garbage everyday, at least make the effort to lip sync properly.
Weird he wouldn’t know a song from the year his preferred age of companion

• Haha
According to his last live his contract should be up now. So expecting the rest of the week to be filled with shopping videos, arsing around, Dad's bathroom and catfishing galore.

Hamlets!!

I’ve been really struggling to catch up, but I’ve got covid so made good use of my time by spending 2 hours reading no less than 50 pages 😂

I agree that he’s been doing some type of live in caring. It makes sense for the long hours and why he got a fright when the green screen came off.

I also wonder if his new love interest lives abroad somewhere? That night when he was on live really late (about 12am) he kept asking if the gorgeous person was going on her lunch break and that he would wait for her to phone, which means she can’t be in the same time zone if she’s going for lunch? He was also talking to her through tiktok live which means she’s obviously aware of his reputation 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Hamlets!!

I’ve been really struggling to catch up, but I’ve got covid so made good use of my time by spending 2 hours reading no less than 50 pages 😂

I agree that he’s been doing some type of live in caring. It makes sense for the long hours and why he got a fright when the green screen came off.

I also wonder if his new love interest lives abroad somewhere? That night when he was on live really late (about 12am) he kept asking if the gorgeous person was going on her lunch break and that he would wait for her to phone, which means she can’t be in the same time zone if she’s going for lunch? He was also talking to her through tiktok live which means she’s obviously aware of his reputation 🥴
oh no has he gone for a Thai bride?? 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hamlets!!

Ooh that's interesting because I just assumed that she maybe worked some type of shift work too because he also made some remark about her waking him up at 3am with a drunk phone call 🤔

There's no way this new love interest doesn't know about his reputation which means she's either a catfish, a girl/vulnerable woman being groomed or a clout chaser surely? Maybe she's one of those people that think they can "fix" a man.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.