Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #39 Njahaha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Driving my two year old to childcare and she said ‘look, sky, grass’ I replied ‘yes green grass’ and though of pool 😭😭😭😭😭 there’s no escape
I had the green green grass song come on at work the other day😭 I’m pretty sure no one else knows he is so I just had to suffer in silence

Reactions: 1
I really hope that t-shirt was part of a three pack multipack as it must be turning sentient, growing its own legs and walking off to the train station by itself at this rate.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
When I was messaging him he said:
- He doesnt discuss his work anymore but he loves it very much
- He tries to be the kindness in a world full of dickheads (in regard to turning his comments off)
- Called me brainy because im at uni and said to "take deep breaths and take everything a day at a time"

He was supposedly at work when he was messaging me but his replies were embarrassingly fast so clearly he doesn't do much.
Oh and he saved my age in the chat, presumably to cover himself.
Then i blocked him because I felt sick talking to him

• Haha
Reactions: 37
- He tries to be the kindness in a world full of dickheads (in regard to turning his comments off)
- Called me brainy because im at uni and said to "take deep breaths and take everything a day at a time"

He was supposedly at work when he was messaging me but his replies were embarrassingly fast so clearly he doesn't do much.
You were doing God’s work! It’s obvious he spends all day every day messaging random girls online

• Heart
Reactions: 11

the fact he saves the ages is disturbing 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I’m aghast that he is doing his paperwork on live. That’s a sackable offence. One slip (as we saw the other night) and he can reveal something.
What did he do the other night? I’d be so fuming if my nanas carer went on tik tok whilst he was supposed to be documenting her day. What a selfish narcissist I hope you read this Paul you’re a disgrace to the profession.

Reactions: 10
Paul if you’re reading this put “vibes” in your next caption if you’re a pead0

• Haha
Reactions: 41
What did he do the other night? I’d be so fuming if my nanas carer went on tik tok whilst he was supposed to be documenting her day. What a selfish narcissist I hope you read this Paul you’re a disgrace to the profession.
It’s a few pages back but his live green screen went down and you could see he was in a bedroom that wasn’t his

edit - just seen this - be careful selling your lenoviooos paul

Reactions: 4
Also I can proper imagine him begging this woman for the in a relationship status 😂 we’ve entered a new Pool era hamlets get ready 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
His arms are getting smaller.

Ah I am still laughing that he didn't fully understand POV video and made one with completely the wrong context bahahahahha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does he do that hand movement when a song mentions sex. Like he's having a mid air wank.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I heard him saying something like that but then he also said he had two days left of work. Then again he also said he didn't read the contract so even he doesn't know what he's doing. Briefly mentioned he has to "write a script" for something he couldn't talk about so that's going to be his new thing. Kept saying he's an actor "beauty beyond/snapshot is acting Paul is the real guy but I'm just acting" Which means all those stupid voices he puts on are going to become a main focus for ages 😑
Please lord is he going to try and pretend that he's been in character since the beginning and that none of this has been the 'real' Paul in the hopes people stop talking about how bleeping weird he is. That this whole thing has been some sort of Alan Partridge style act. I cannot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I know we have spoke about it before, but watched the Saville documentary on Netflix (couldn't finish it)

A narcissist begins the abuse by grooming you. Paul thinks just because he says "Send Me A Message"
Means he can use the excuse, "they messaged me first"

But Paul talks the way Saville did, gaslighting and in riddles, funny voices and deflection.
The "random" things he says "I've got a green mustache" and when he uses a "funny*" voice for, he is defecting from the truth!!! Where are the people who know this man, I've NEVER seen one video or kind word said about him, he must have the smallest circle of friends, because they all see him for what he is.

*I don't think that voice is funny.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

I added him on snap too and he screenshot my message when giving him my age. If he’s just on there for friends why would it matter ? If he’s just talking to them in a friendly way ? It’s because he knows that’s not why he’s speaking to them. bleeping weirdo

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.