Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #39 Njahaha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can anyone lip read what he actually says in the latest video, because it’s not the words and I wonder if it’s some subliminal cry for help 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This gem of a comment on his latest insta post. No doubt it’ll be deleted v. soon 😂😂😂
Comments still there after two hours 😮. I think the lock might have jammed in his dad’s shitter and he’s trapped. Mind you, silly me he’d have his phone with him 🤦🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Is he at Sophie’s again? I’m sure it’s the same light switch 😂 or did he just make 500 videos there to upload during the week
I’m glad I’m not the only one who noticed the light switch. Showed my mum his TikTok with Sophie and she said - parents should be embarrassed doing these toks with their kids… LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Comments still there after two hours 😮. I think the lock might have jammed in his dad’s shitter and he’s trapped. Mind your, silly me he’d have his phone with him 🤦🏽‍♀️
I *think* that what some people do is write the comment and then block him so he then can't see the comment but everyone else can if that makes sense.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Re his IG post- People didn’t start a tattle thread to insult your looks Paul. And on TT it was people saying you look like Simon Pegg.

You know why it was started!!

Reactions: 5
Sophie really disappeared off TikTok after posting that. She went from doing nightly lives to zero. So extra followers for what?

Reactions: 6
Performance vibes.... He reminds me of when I was about 11 and we went to school copying what we'd seen on The Fast Show, embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Pool wearing the same sweaty black shirt and t shirt 3 days in a row in 25° heat😏 now thats sexy🥵

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Oh no lord help us, he’s getting the new iPhone we’re gonna see his crust in better quality. Better get filter tips from Sophie you’re gonna need it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
He also said his favourite holiday abroad was Barbados but then went on to say he couldn't go to Australia because its too hot.. what a bleeping idiot 😂
Lol yet he said on live the other day he’s never had Jamaican food

Reactions: 4
Someone’s just asked him what geocaching is and he said “Google it” what a bleeping arse hole this man is, and yet he still wonders why people don’t believe he’s just a nice guy.

Reactions: 15
I swear he's on pingers on his latest live. Glassy eyes, gum, jaw swinging every which way 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.