Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
What annoys me is she made herself ‘famous’ using the photo on the right. During that time when she was cleaneatsalice she would boast about how amazingly happy she was 24/7 and attributed it all to how she looked, she behaved like you had to be that thin to be successful then she pushed her book selling that dream … now she’s ‘made it’ and she’s in a privileged position she’s done a U turn and is now like ohhh now I’m happy and the other me was a lie! It’s all so toxic!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

majestic26

VIP Member
Couldn't possibly disclose anything about my new home, but you can bet your life you'll see the entire surrounding area on my Stories, including my exact route to work every morning.

Also, the person in that screenshot didn't ask WHERE she was moving to. They asked why, and whether they'd managed to buy. You can answer both of those questions and keep your 'safety' completely in tact.

Reactions: 21

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
I’ve followed Alice for many years, initially because I really liked her fitness content and seemingly down to earth persona. She worked as a PT albeit at a swanky gym, got up early for clients etc etc.

Now though she seems to have fallen into this awful “influencer” guise of not having the day job, selling anything that comes along (washing up tablets comes to mind!) and showing off unnecessary luxury purchases that just aren’t anything to do with fitness or healthy lifestyle. Preaching self love yet filtering all the damn time. The App seems to have glitches galore and seems rushed and last minute. As a businesswoman your “honesty” shouldn’t extend to making subscribers feel like they’re buying a poor product that you’re struggling to manage. Do the work before the launch and launch something sustainable and value for money. Let’s face it, there’s ooodles of workouts for free out there.

At the moment she seems to me to be lost. Oversharing, seeking validation all the time from others and from buying designer gear etc, this strange move to a flat that looks like a serviced apartment in all honesty. Where is Paddy? I wish Alice no ill, I don’t think she’s a bad person but she’s lost her way and possibly needs some proper input and definitely to stop sharing her whole life on social media. Do what you do and do it well. Don’t share your mate’s pants on your bed watching TV and tell me your life is so damned hard every minute of the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Kiki999

I think so... Alice looks like she's a healthy weight . Whereas Tally has gained alot more and you can see the difference. There was a podcast Tally did with some friends talking about how they would meal

Totally I think Alice is more humble about it than Tally. Tally is so patronizing like she's the first ever person to gain weight. I heard Tally speak on a podcast talking about how she would meal prep on holiday etc and how she goes to the gym for her mental health more than her body. But physical health is just as important as mental health one can't work without each other.
So so agree. While I know Alice is still problematic I totally agree she is more measured about this area. She's clearly still fit and has muscle and trains a lot but is honest about how crappy it felt to have her previous body. Not body shaming at all but it seems like Tally is actively trying to gain weight so she can join the body positive movement and it's happened pretty fast which is not healthy.

Maybe I just feel personally affected by it. I (stupidly) followed all those girls, tried to take all their advice and now it feels like they are sort of saying how stupid are you for believing what we said. I still love training, I find fitness really helps my mood and makes me more confident in myself but now I'm supposed to think that having a regular training routine, trying to eat healthy is something to be looked down upon and is obsessive.

These girls and many more (Chessie King, Vic, etc) all got instafamous promoting a specific message and now they are laughing all the way to the bank telling us it was all bullshit. What about all the people they gave complex's to, caused them to over train, resulted in them having eating disorders? It's not enough in my opinion to just change your message and carry on jiggling your new body around and showing a couple of stretch marks on the pretense you are righting your past wrongs while making money from that too.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Rondoodle

VIP Member
I've lurked this thread but never commented but I saw Caroline Girvan mentioned above and it all kind of slotted into place with me about how I feel about Alice. I follow Caroline and I have never felt or looked better. She is a TRUE personal trainer but she isn't a fitness influencer. She literally does workouts and nothing else and I'm sure she is raking it in! She has never once shown her family, moaned about having to do anything publicly or even hinted at the behind the scenes of any of this. Let alone been shown to go on gifted press events that have nothing to do with her chosen field. She is doing a job and doing it well. And not begging for money along the way either.

Alice on the other hand. She's a limp wet mop compared to Caroline. Constant moaning. her skin, the hate, blah fucking blah. I don't care about her breakfast or whatever overpriced ugly sack she has purchased to wear. I don't need to hear her rambling thoughts on anything as she is just an over privileged brat. She is less about fitness than anything. I don't care about her skin, injuries, well anything.

I've never done any of her workouts as she doesn't motivate me in the slightest. And its not about her body, there is a place for all bodies in fitness. She is basically just an utter fucking bore isn't she. A Whingy whiny moanster. She needs a massive break from the internet to work out who she is and what she is about.

I feel better. I've just unfollowed her!!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
Looool her detox is going really well. Did we really need this post? Paddy must seriously bore her if she’s doing this instead of having a lie in with him. They’re only there for 4 days!

View attachment 706026
Just in case anyone is wondering I had a cup of tea in bed, then the cat sat on my head, then I had a shower and now I’m doing some work. Just in case you know, you were interested. Almond Alice - put your phone down and have a holiday. Please don’t show us your breakfast. Please. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17

kas85

Why does everyone in her friendship group look exactly the same…? Zero diversity in such a massive group of people who live in London

heeheefee

I don't get the big deal of being on the front cover: it's her fourth time. Plus why would her followers find this interesting as a huge announcement?

Ladies - I think the Paddy ship has sailed. The photo of them was to delay the inevitable questions about why. Take a general look at the last two weeks posts - she’s grieving and for that I’m sorry.
If I’m wrong - show us Alice and yea, I know it’s none of our business but neither is your period.

Reactions: 16

ispywithmylittleeye59

Jealous of her success!? I actually honestly can’t think of anything worse than being an social media influencer for a job, I’m very happy being a boring old accountant 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Smurf72

Chatty Member
What is it with these influencers...she might be moving so any recommendations for removal companies??? Oh I know why not do what everyone else does instead of fishing for a company to contact you and get it free. Bunch of freaking free loaders

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

poollounger

I'm not trying to be an asshole but I was genuinely shocked at the size of her thighs here. She looks soooo different than in photos she posts. I wonder this why she's wearing oversized clothing? I am small gal too in height and any weight I put on shows quicker than if it was someone taller.
Her thighs are completely normal.

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
It’s just so not impressive when you’re on the cover of a magazine four times but it’s because you’re friends with and train the editor. Takes away all of its shine.

• Heart