Alice Liveing #2 Brand new teeth, brand new app, shame she’s filtered and full of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl always has something wrong with her. Is she ever not complaining about an injury?
Also she is meant to have such a painful neck and wrist injury and still manages to visit a friend and get her nails done? So ridiculous 😡

I can’t believe Chessie is letting Alice hold her teeny newborn baby. Seriously, do people not realise we are in a pandemic? And that there is no data at all on the long term implications if babies with developing brains get covid?

I bet you don’t publicise it on your social media though!!
Chessie is letting everyone hold her new born baby 🙄

Reactions: 4
When you own a business it is a 24 hour job. The whining about having to get up in the middle of the night. Boooorrriiiiing.
why didn’t she film more content before she launched the app? Seems to me you’d want lots of backup stuff to use but I’ve no idea. I don’t have an app😂

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe Chessie is letting Alice hold her teeny newborn baby. Seriously, do people not realise we are in a pandemic? And that there is no data at all on the long term implications if babies with developing brains get covid?

I bet you don’t publicise it on your social media though!!
Mainly via 4million what’s apps to my ever suffering friends hahahahahah. Or via insta dms to my other friend who is even worse than me and actually posts about it all on a daily basis via her insta stories 😂😂😂😂 I’m a incognito neurotic health complainer 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Self important much?
Why mention you’re moving and then “oh no…can’t talk about it for safety reasons
Are you kidding me? She published where she lives now 🙄😣🙄

1CA72B97-BDB9-4D2A-B98D-F89F898AFF62.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
It’ll be just like Rhitrition when she moved - it was all hush hush / we are moving out of London, then she was on BBC which tagged where she lives!

I am intrigued as to where she’s moving. I can’t imagine her leaving London, but then Zanna did!!

Mainly via 4million what’s apps to my ever suffering friends hahahahahah. Or via insta dms to my other friend who is even worse than me and actually posts about it all on a daily basis via her insta stories 😂😂😂😂 I’m a incognito neurotic health complainer 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Look - we all have a whinge and a moan! That’s normal! What isn’t normal is posting virtually every detail every day of her ailments including when she has her period!! It’s all just a bit much! And she’s clearly doing it for attention because she always says stuff like ‘loads of you have been asking’….

Reactions: 3
Won’t be able to stop the humble bragging….it’ll likely take tattlers about 5 minutes to find her address once she’s moved. Then we’ll be treated to a similar pity party as Zanna crying for insta saying how she’s frightened for her security…again you are not Beyoncé 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Couldn't possibly disclose anything about my new home, but you can bet your life you'll see the entire surrounding area on my Stories, including my exact route to work every morning.

Also, the person in that screenshot didn't ask WHERE she was moving to. They asked why, and whether they'd managed to buy. You can answer both of those questions and keep your 'safety' completely in tact.

Reactions: 21
Couldn't possibly disclose anything about my new home, but you can bet your life you'll see the entire surrounding area on my Stories, including my exact route to work every morning.

Also, the person in that screenshot didn't ask WHERE she was moving to. They asked why, and whether they'd managed to buy. You can answer both of those questions and keep your 'safety' completely in tact.
I wouldn’t be surprised she staged it herself, as her careless attitude about her oversharing current info about her flat/surroundings were discussed on here a mere few days ago.

With an engagement rate of 0.7% on her IG, I highly doubt anyone bloody cares to really ask that.
She probably posted that question herself to frame that response in order to make herself feel better and to “prove” that moving forward, she’ll be more discreet.
alright luv, pull the other one.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The comparison photo today just shows us how much she photoshops herself - not body positivity . It’s not angles pet - it’s photoshop .. for someone who works out all the time I would expect her to be more toned ( without the photoshop ) . I just don’t find her an advertisement for fitness or health .. or fashion… or anything really bar photoshop !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.