Alice Liveing #2 Brand new teeth, brand new app, shame she’s filtered and full of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What annoys me is she made herself ‘famous’ using the photo on the right. During that time when she was cleaneatsalice she would boast about how amazingly happy she was 24/7 and attributed it all to how she looked, she behaved like you had to be that thin to be successful then she pushed her book selling that dream … now she’s ‘made it’ and she’s in a privileged position she’s done a U turn and is now like ohhh now I’m happy and the other me was a lie! It’s all so toxic!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
What annoys me is she made herself ‘famous’ using the photo on the right. During that time when she was cleaneatsalice she would boast about how amazingly happy she was 24/7 and attributed it all to how she looked, she behaved like you had to be that thin to be successful then she pushed her book selling that dream … now she’s ‘made it’ and she’s in a privileged position she’s done a U turn and is now like ohhh now I’m happy and the other me was a lie! It’s all so toxic!!
but is she happier? The weight gain is due to living with a boyfriend. We all snack more when we don’t live alone. It’s a dynamic of life. Now she’s dissing the persona that made her IG famous and that is a slap in the face of followed who have bought her books and Primark tat and magazines.
Alice is a fickle almond eating princess.

Reactions: 7
but is she happier? The weight gain is due to living with a boyfriend. We all snack more when we don’t live alone. It’s a dynamic of life. Now she’s dissing the persona that made her IG famous and that is a slap in the face of followed who have bought her books and Primark tat and magazines.
Alice is a fickle almond eating princess.
I don't think it's cause she lives with Paddy. I think she realised her disordered eating and starting treating it in 2019. Everyone slowed down in 2020 and perhaps that caused her to gain some weight too. I am not sure if she is happy. It doesn't seem like it? I don't think being online makes her happy. She seemed happiest in 2019 when she was still a PT. I did like her exercise videos as her form was always excellent. But now she tries too hard to be boujee.

Reactions: 8
I think she was happiest when she was PTing and a few bits of social media promotions etc. I don’t believe for a minute that she doesn’t read on here - not a minute. I think Alice is quite fragile and social media life isn’t a good place for her but she’s created her persona on there and now feels the need to over share and promote etc etc. Tonight’s story about sorry I’ve been quiet etc. So what? You don’t owe Insta anything to be there all the time!

I also get irritated that she rise to fame as Clean Eating Alice and that tiny figure on the right made her money and created a wave of wannabes. She does look healthier on the left but it’s kick in the teeth to anyone who bought her books and lifestyle if she now says this was all rubbish and unhappy. All of these “influencers” have a lot of sway over a lot of quite vulnerable followers and the messages they churn out can be quite mixed I think. Don’t show me comparison photos when you’re still filtering the heck out of your images half the time.

I wish Princess Almond would go back to being a PT, by all means endorse a few things that relate to that but ditch the designer oversharing and holidays and free days out and flogging dishwasher tablets.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Princess Almond Alice has been reading again. No sweetie we aren’t beneath you. We actually think you’re a good trainer. But you have got an unreliable App and a penchant for showing off. That doesn’t make you in any way better than me or put me beneath you. Live your life in public (and wow you do make your life public!) and be prepared for opinions. Off you pop to your almond stash and have a whine about how cruel social media is. 😳🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Rather an unpleasant 'rule' to live by - seeing people as being beneath you

Why are influencers obsessed with people trying to bring them down? When 90% of the time it's people with a genuine complaint or feedback?

If people are complaining about the app... here's a wild idea. LISTEN.

Reactions: 15
Why are influencers obsessed with people trying to bring them down? When 90% of the time it's people with a genuine complaint or feedback?

If people are complaining about the app... here's a wild idea. LISTEN.
She's honestly acting like an untouchable bleep at this point. No constructive criticism is allowed. These influencers are surrounded by "yes-men" because their egos are too fragile for feedback. They are in an echo chamber because the "yes-men" won't speak out as the influencer is bringing money in for them. They could never survive a real 9-5 office job where feedback is given frequently.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Can you imagine these influencers in a review at an actual job? 😂😂😂 they’d be suicidal after 1 piece of feedback!!!

Reactions: 7
Princess Almond Alice has been reading again. No sweetie we aren’t beneath you. We actually think you’re a good trainer. But you have got an unreliable App and a penchant for showing off. That doesn’t make you in any way better than me or put me beneath you. Live your life in public (and wow you do make your life public!) and be prepared for opinions. Off you pop to your almond stash and have a whine about how cruel social media is. 😳🙄
Here, Princess Almond, whilst you’re having catch ups with your developer becki: tell her to sort the app out why don’t you?! Stop being so fragile and have a conscience that you’re ripping people off essentially with an app full of glitches and tat.

Reactions: 8
Isn’t she having some form of Q&A about the infamous App tonight - link on the Facebook group or something as heaven knows who might join if she posted on Instagram. Deluded cow!!! If you can’t take criticism do not put yourself in the public eye.

Imagine her (and a lot of the other oh so busy influencers) having a job where they actually had to achieve real life goals and accept that along the way they’d get good and not so good feedback from managers, colleagues and the public. She lives in a bleeping Ivory tower full of Chanel bags, £200 facials and £1200 frocks. If I am beneath that vacuous self absorbed piece of work then that is where I’m delighted to be.
Rant over. 😳🤣🤣😡

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I had a quick look at this colourful clothing brand. £150 for a hoodie etc etc. But good ol Princess of the Almonds- App gets a freebie and a unicorn cake. Tough old life.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Primark are knocking their stuff off this season….£200 for a cardi or £15 😂
How ironic is that - when Almonds was Queen of Primark gym kit. That’s all gone very quiet hasn’t it? Doesn’t fit with the ole Chanel Dior vibe.

Life really is a rollercoaster isn’t it for her - must be exhausting for the Padster. Delighted she did some App opinion canvassing - see Alice, we do make good suggestions here! 🤣🤣👍😉

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I literally read that in the voice of a 5 year old “I told my teacher that the naughty girls were saying horrible things about me and she said ‘whoever is trying to bring you down is beneath you ’ here teacher have some almonds” Brat.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.