Alice Liveing #2 Brand new teeth, brand new app, shame she’s filtered and full of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why anyone would take a photo of themselves crying in the bath and post it online? Alice is not the first person I've seen doing this. Surely that's worrying behaviour?

Reactions: 13
I don't understand why anyone would take a photo of themselves crying in the bath and post it online? Alice is not the first person I've seen doing this. Surely that's worrying behaviour?
Classic narcissistic behavior. She needs help.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just such a beg for attention. It’s sad she can’t seem to talk to friends or family or her boyfriend when she feels that way. Has to put it out there on social media to get the inevitable messages asking “what’s wrong” 😕

Reactions: 8
She posted a quote about unrequited love and giving up on someone who doesn’t feel the same way you do on her personal page last week, definitely sounded like trouble in paradise and I haven’t noticed Paddy on either of her pages since!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She looks more fake than ever on her latest grid post. Something about her teeth/mouth area. I just don't get it. She had a lovely friendly face before, now she's becoming one of these unapproachable Instahuns constantly getting tweaked until they don't look like themselves anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She looks more fake than ever on her latest grid post. Something about her teeth/mouth area. I just don't get it. She had a lovely friendly face before, now she's becoming one of these unapproachable Instahuns constantly getting tweaked until they don't look like themselves anymore.
I thought the same.

Reactions: 3
You all keep mentioning her smile so I went back to Feb and looked. Guessing she had some Botox or that lip thread in/above the top
Lip? Might explain the smile difference.
30EF0DB8-1019-4CF0-8D5F-2A057C8421E1.jpeg
1D749AB9-F3E2-4C95-8DF4-DF8EBC9A3E0B.jpeg
4C576A83-9124-4910-BC08-00A8304F2E09.jpeg

Reactions: 1
She posted a quote about unrequited love and giving up on someone who doesn’t feel the same way you do on her personal page last week, definitely sounded like trouble in paradise and I haven’t noticed Paddy on either of her pages since!
I bet we’ll see a foot or a hand on stories this weekend after you’ve said that 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is this about tattle? If so, why is she reading here if it causes her so much upset?
It’s 100% reading tattle. She can’t help herself. She’s been moaning all week about how stressed she is but she took it all on!

Paddy and Lewis clearly aren’t up to much if she feels the need to go online and tell a bunch of strangers how rubbish she feels.

Agree with whoever said she might need meds. She definitely seems to have bipolar traits.

Just yikes. I know she's all made up in one and not the other but it's still a huge difference.
I genuinely think she looks beautiful in the first pic (minus the teeth). The second pic? miss piggy meets holly willoghby (sp) wannabe!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I genuinely think she looks beautiful in the first pic (minus the teeth). The second pic? miss piggy meets holly willoghby (sp) wannabe!
Totally agree, she looked lovely. Hope she never tries to preach 'you don't find happiness by looking a certain way' ever again.

Reactions: 2
I thought they had broken up a few weeks ago when she posted on Twitter how she wanted a love like Damian Lewis and Helen McCroy had after his eulogy was published. Struck me as an odd thing to say if you’re in a long term relationship

Reactions: 5
Ah it’s in the stories on her personal account, hadn’t even realised it was that account

Although she doesn’t follow him and he doesn’t follow her
As far as I’m aware, the partnership between Alice and the LDNM boys didn’t end on friendly terms. Bizarre that she has suddenly shared pics of him. She’s def reading here more than ever the past few days.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.