Alice Liveing #2 Brand new teeth, brand new app, shame she’s filtered and full of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve followed Alice for many years, initially because I really liked her fitness content and seemingly down to earth persona. She worked as a PT albeit at a swanky gym, got up early for clients etc etc.

Now though she seems to have fallen into this awful “influencer” guise of not having the day job, selling anything that comes along (washing up tablets comes to mind!) and showing off unnecessary luxury purchases that just aren’t anything to do with fitness or healthy lifestyle. Preaching self love yet filtering all the damn time. The App seems to have glitches galore and seems rushed and last minute. As a businesswoman your “honesty” shouldn’t extend to making subscribers feel like they’re buying a poor product that you’re struggling to manage. Do the work before the launch and launch something sustainable and value for money. Let’s face it, there’s ooodles of workouts for free out there.

At the moment she seems to me to be lost. Oversharing, seeking validation all the time from others and from buying designer gear etc, this strange move to a flat that looks like a serviced apartment in all honesty. Where is Paddy? I wish Alice no ill, I don’t think she’s a bad person but she’s lost her way and possibly needs some proper input and definitely to stop sharing her whole life on social media. Do what you do and do it well. Don’t share your mate’s pants on your bed watching TV and tell me your life is so damned hard every minute of the day.

Yes yes yes to all of this. I completely agree with all of this!

Reactions: 8
Ladies - I think the Paddy ship has sailed. The photo of them was to delay the inevitable questions about why. Take a general look at the last two weeks posts - she’s grieving and for that I’m sorry.
If I’m wrong - show us Alice and yea, I know it’s none of our business but neither is your period.

Reactions: 16
Ladies - I think the Paddy ship has sailed. The photo of them was to delay the inevitable questions about why. Take a general look at the last two weeks posts - she’s grieving and for that I’m sorry.
If I’m wrong - show us Alice and yea, I know it’s none of our business but neither is your period.
If they've broken up but she's still sharing pics of them on IG even in frames then that just seems downright crazy.

Reactions: 8
I think you’re right - she is most definitely out of sorts in a big way. I’m reminded of when she commented on Damian Lewis’s eulogy for Helen McCrory and said something like she could only dream of a love like that. Seemed such a strange thing to say if you’re so happy in a relationship. And I agree that if they have split and she’s trying to front it out when grieving then that sucks. Splitting up is the pits.

But that doesn’t excuse the relentless ads, freebies and me knowing when her next period is due more readily than my own. 🙄😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve followed Alice for many years, initially because I really liked her fitness content and seemingly down to earth persona. She worked as a PT albeit at a swanky gym, got up early for clients etc etc.

Now though she seems to have fallen into this awful “influencer” guise of not having the day job, selling anything that comes along (washing up tablets comes to mind!) and showing off unnecessary luxury purchases that just aren’t anything to do with fitness or healthy lifestyle. Preaching self love yet filtering all the damn time. The App seems to have glitches galore and seems rushed and last minute. As a businesswoman your “honesty” shouldn’t extend to making subscribers feel like they’re buying a poor product that you’re struggling to manage. Do the work before the launch and launch something sustainable and value for money. Let’s face it, there’s ooodles of workouts for free out there.

At the moment she seems to me to be lost. Oversharing, seeking validation all the time from others and from buying designer gear etc, this strange move to a flat that looks like a serviced apartment in all honesty. Where is Paddy? I wish Alice no ill, I don’t think she’s a bad person but she’s lost her way and possibly needs some proper input and definitely to stop sharing her whole life on social media. Do what you do and do it well. Don’t share your mate’s pants on your bed watching TV and tell me your life is so damned hard every minute of the day.
This is so well written and articulates how I feel about her.

I loved Alice and thought she was willing to put in the graft. She’s just coming across as so lost and low in mood. I get how she feels as we all go through ebbs and flows in life.

Her last story is really quite sad.
F82B307C-E71B-43B9-99C8-35DC850FBC56.jpeg
I’ve associated my worth with my weight as many of us have. I actually feel for her as I’ve had periods of weight gain and hid away…so can’t imagine how it feels to be low on self while in the spot light of social media.

I think she can turn it round but she needs to stop the materialistic tit. Thats what’s made her unhappy…since she’s had that she’s not been in a good place x

• Sad
Reactions: 9

I loved Alice and thought she was willing to put in the graft. She’s just coming across as so lost and low in mood. I get how she feels as we all go through ebbs and flows in life.

View attachment 679074I’ve associated my worth with my weight as many of us have. I actually feel for her as I’ve had periods of weight gain and hid away…so can’t imagine how it feels to be low on self while in the spot light of social media.

I think she can turn it round but she needs to stop the materialistic tit. Thats what’s made her unhappy…since she’s had that she’s not been in a good place x
Honestly I feel like she's brought it upon herself.
She gained traction through clean eating Alice. Admits that she had disordered eating. Rather than focusing on getting treatment on that and taking time away she thinks it's a good idea to put out a fitness app while she's still unhappy with her new body.
It sucks but Alice chose to have her career through Instagram.
I do think she's very unhappy right now and has been for a while. If her and Paddy have split up, I wonder if her behavior played a part.

Reactions: 7
I really don't think she should be sharing things like that on Instagram. What message does this give to her followers with insecurities about their own bodies? That it's ok to feel like this? That if you don't look as good as her then you must look really bad? It's not a good mindset for a PT to have.

She gained traction through clean eating Alice. Admits that she had disordered eating. Rather than focusing on getting treatment on that and taking time away she thinks it's a good idea to put out a fitness app while she's still unhappy with her new body.
I do think she's very unhappy right now and has been for a while. If her and Paddy have split up, I wonder if her behavior played a part.
Ah, I didn't know she'd had an eating disorder.

Reactions: 6
I feel sorry for her too, she seems like a nice person. She needs to stop posting this stuff though and speak to someone IRL instead.

She looks really sad, I feel quite sorry for her
I feel like she looks burned out.

I feel sorry for her too, she seems like a nice person. She needs to stop posting this stuff though and speak to someone IRL instead.
A few people on here have met her in real life and said she is not nice. But maybe that's due to her insecurities more than anything.

She shares different content on her other account... She says the boys are watching the rugby. So is Paddy there then?

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Yeah she does need to speak to someone, I don't think social media is helping her really...

Reactions: 5
I agree with this. Her career and endorsements have been built off the back of her original persona and then when she ditched this and focused on being a PT I felt she was at her most credible. I liked the way she focused on good form, on progressive overload, on goals that you enjoyed. OK there was the name dropping of training Suranne Jones and Jodie Comer but hey, I guess they always looked damn good and strong!
But then along came more ads, wayyyyyyyy more sharing of her life including the foreign holidays, freebie experiences and meals, freebie car, designer handbags and so on. The more she chooses to share the more she opens herself up to opinions. And some of those won’t be positive, that’s life. But you can’t have it both ways. Don’t be paid to promote stuff on social media then moan that it’s not authentic. You’re part of the problem. Do you really wear Primark gym kit now and use Wild deodorant all the time? (That’s written to Alice - not members here !)

• Heart
Weird Alice is his profile picture on Facebook but his relationship status is single…
Mine and my partners statuses both say single on Facebook. We just never made a Facebook ‘announcement’ about it and would be a bit strange to do it now after 6 years

I agree with this. Her career and endorsements have been built off the back of her original persona and then when she ditched this and focused on being a PT I felt she was at her most credible. I liked the way she focused on good form, on progressive overload, on goals that you enjoyed. OK there was the name dropping of training Suranne Jones and Jodie Comer but hey, I guess they always looked damn good and strong!
But then along came more ads, wayyyyyyyy more sharing of her life including the foreign holidays, freebie experiences and meals, freebie car, designer handbags and so on. The more she chooses to share the more she opens herself up to opinions. And some of those won’t be positive, that’s life. But you can’t have it both ways. Don’t be paid to promote stuff on social media then moan that it’s not authentic. You’re part of the problem. Do you really wear Primark gym kit now and use Wild deodorant all the time? (That’s written to Alice - not members here !)
I use Wild deodorant and did before they got into influencer marketing, which pains me as it’s really good but stuff like that normally puts me off a product but the pros outweigh the cons with this 😂

Reactions: 4

View attachment 679074I’ve associated my worth with my weight as many of us have. I actually feel for her as I’ve had periods of weight gain and hid away…so can’t imagine how it feels to be low on self while in the spot light of social media.

The truth is the app hasn’t been as successful as she’d hoped. It’s littered with glitches, there have been quite a few people posting negative comments about it even on her FB group and she has been begging for 5* reviews. She saw a way to make a quick buck but unfortunately didn’t do the work beforehand to make it a quality product.

Today’s post is just a beg for likes/sympathy messages in my opinion. Her size (she is still tiny) has no bearing on the fact I haven’t bought her app - it’s a very saturated market and unfortunately her engagement level/reach just isn’t as big as someone like Lucy Meck.

It’s just kind of ironic she is complaining about Instagram and how shallow it is whilst also trying to portray a perfect life 99% of the time!

Reactions: 9
Why post this? The Botox is aging and she comes across as superficial. For gods sakes girl go work on the weight if it makes you unhappy, and your body dysmorphia and stop with the teeth and Botox and shopping. They aren’t going to fix you.

697A21D3-3371-42BF-B9F4-752FED9DD7B2.jpeg

Why post this? The Botox is aging and she comes across as superficial. For gods sakes girl go work on the weight if it makes you unhappy, and your body dysmorphia and stop with the teeth and Botox and shopping. They aren’t going to fix you.

View attachment 680152
To be fair that’s very interesting as I am just about to get that treatment as I have the same puffy cheeks due to teeth grinding. But yes, she seems obsessed with treatments on her face and body when there seems to be a deeper issue.

Also, why hasn’t she just mentioned it before? She’s admitted she’s had lots of “mean” comments about her face and teeth changing, when if she’d just explained this, people would probably have just stopped commenting??

To be fair that’s very interesting as I am just about to get that treatment as I have the same puffy cheeks due to teeth grinding. But yes, she seems obsessed with treatments on her face and body when there seems to be a deeper issue.

Also, why hasn’t she just mentioned it before? She’s admitted she’s had lots of “mean” comments about her face and teeth changing, when if she’d just explained this, people would probably have just stopped commenting??
To be fair she is one of the only influencers very open about the fact she has Botox!

Though I’m not sure I like how it comes across like there are all these flaws we all need to fix when it’s purely cosmetic.

I hope your own treatment goes well and that it helps!

• Heart
I think Alice has got hopelessly confused with being a PT and being “honest”. She moans that Instagram isn’t authentic and that she’s struggling with her body image then the next day posts a side by side pic where she laments her “chipmunk cheeks”. She moans constantly about what hard work the App is rather than staying quiet, getting it in a better state and presenting herself as a successful businesswoman. We’ve all got tit going on but if you’re trying to run a business and sell a product/service then don’t whine all the time.

Has anyone seen Paddy?! Was expecting a hand or foot photo by now in the new love nest

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.