Alice Liveing #2 Brand new teeth, brand new app, shame she’s filtered and full of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aren’t those giveaways usually fake? I remember Daisy May Cooper throwing shade at them saying ‘you could win all these empty boxes’ or something like that

Reactions: 1
Please can anyone tell me why she posts stories about how she stays in on Friday nights and every other nights acting like she’s the coolest kid in town?

Reactions: 4
Just listened to a podcast with Alice as the guest. She went into a massive rant about Tattle saying how she feels sorry for us as we speak with some authority and accuracy that we feel we know her life inside out. She said she only puts a snapshot of her life and relationships online and we must be in a really dark place in our lives to pass such negative comments.
she definitely reads her as she was absolutely livid about the things discussed on here 🙄. I don’t know why she doesn’t just not look. If you have such a high following as hers you can’t expect to never have anyone pass a critical remark.

Oh and she said we must be jealous of her success 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just listened to a podcast with Alice as the guest. She went into a massive rant about Tattle saying how she feels sorry for us as we speak with some authority and accuracy that we feel we know her life inside out. She said she only puts a snapshot of her life and relationships online and we must be in a really dark place in our lives to pass such negative comments.
she definitely reads her as she was absolutely livid about the things discussed on here 🙄. I don’t know why she doesn’t just not look. If you have such a high following as hers you can’t expect to never have anyone pass a critical remark.

Ooh interesting, which podcast? Their go-to line is that we are jealous and miserable with our own lives. Nope, just enjoy calling out self-obsessed madams who live in echo chambers 😉

Reactions: 14
Ooh interesting, which podcast? Their go-to line is that we are jealous and miserable with our own lives. Nope, just enjoy calling out self-obsessed madams who live in echo chambers 😉
It’s Courtney Black’s podcast (the latest episode) and from 18-28 mins in Alice is ranting about Tattle

She also talks about her relationship with Paddy a lot and how happy they are 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Jealous of her success!? I actually honestly can’t think of anything worse than being an social media influencer for a job, I’m very happy being a boring old accountant 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Did she name tattle? Stop reading here Alice.we are not jealous of you. As far as I know, many of us on here have successful careers, wonderful homes and families. She is a narc.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

If we only see a snapshot then why is it boring TV watching, her zits and complaining about her health?
What’s she saving to good stuff for? And where? 🤣

Reactions: 9
Jealous? Of being a Z list....if even that? I can’t think of anything worse. Got plenty of success in my life thank you very much. Don’t have to go around begging for it, filtering myself and shoving poorly worded inspirational quotes down the throats of the general public to feel at peace with myself and like I’ve achieved something.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I just listened to that part of that podcast, they didn’t name Tattle they just referred to it as ‘that website’ but Alice is actually fuming 😂 she said she doesn’t come on here but how does she know what we say and that we talk with so much authority. Gosh Alice get over yourself I think most of us are far from jealous, nothing to be jealous of tbh you little whinge bag plenty of people haven’t got threads here ask yourself why you do.

Reactions: 11
Hilarious. Well if she isn't reading here she should tell whoever is (friend, assistant, follower) to stop telling her what is being said as it obviously isn't good for her.

Influencers rarely name here as they can't control the narrative and if they name it, more of their followers will see what they are really like.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.