Alice Liveing #2 Brand new teeth, brand new app, shame she’s filtered and full of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god this is sooo cringe.. desperately trying to look happy! I give this relationship 6 months, seriously. No way is he putting a ring on that finger!

Trying to get some freebies?

View attachment 586192
My first thought when I saw this photo was she looks like the kids in the sound of music when Maria makes them outfits out of curtains!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh god this is sooo cringe.. desperately trying to look happy! I give this relationship 6 months, seriously. No way is he putting a ring on that finger!

My first thought when I saw this photo was she looks like the kids in the sound of music when Maria makes them outfits out of curtains!
That photo is cringeeeeee. So fake.

Reactions: 3
How long have they been dating? If he wanted to marry her they’d be engaged by now. That’s not specific to her but she needs to wake up. If a man wants to marry you, you know about it.

Reactions: 3
How long have they been dating? If he wanted to marry her they’d be engaged by now. That’s not specific to her but she needs to wake up. If a man wants to marry you, you know about it.
Been together 4 or 5 years maybe? And he’s 34 or 35 now.

Everyone has different timelines but that does seem a long time, especially when it seems that all of their friends (his friends) are getting married and having babies.

Reactions: 6
So yesterday his face was covered up with a ❤ and she tagged him and now that exact same photo of them is posted together on her grid.

This is why I’d never make it as an influencer, I wouldn’t care enough and it all looks like a lot of effort keeping up with portraying your life and love life a certain way...

Reactions: 8
I am about to sound a like a total dick. But in the image of the Alice in the Dolce and Gabbana outfit, how does she suddenly have super defined abs? We all know she hasn't looked like that recently...even in professional photos.

Reactions: 5
That reels she put on eating the cookie is a copy of the posts Emilia Thompson has been doing for weeks but with peanut butter/chocolate...really disappointed she's copied someone else's content.

That reels she put on eating the cookie is a copy of the posts Emilia Thompson has been doing for weeks but with peanut butter/chocolate...really disappointed she's copied someone else's content.
so gross. Why do we want to watch her masticate a cookie with her denture looking teeth?
She’s a hot mess

Reactions: 2
It's infuriating to see her post about 'just eat the cookie' when her entire following, brand, fame and wealth has come from 'clean eating Alice' who never so much as looked at a cookie. It is good she's out of that mindset now but she never apologises or has any form of appreciation that she wouldn't be in her very privileged position without telling people to restrict food and exercise like hell. I'm sure a lot of people still have a fucked up relationship with food and it would be no thanks to her.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.