Alice Liveing #2 Brand new teeth, brand new app, shame she’s filtered and full of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always feel sick the day I get my period, I don’t think it’s anything to do with endo it’s just the hormones. I literally can’t eat.

Same i get really nauseous but also pain which I have prescription pain killers for...off my face today 🤪. I feel like its an attention thing for her, pretty stupid when for many women it dictates our lives. I stupidly had a massge booked today which ive had to cancel.

Reactions: 2
Same i get really nauseous but also pain which I have prescription pain killers for...off my face today 🤪. I feel like its an attention thing for her, pretty stupid when for many women it dictates our lives. I stupidly had a massge booked today which ive had to cancel.
Ah bless you, I hope it doesn’t last and you feel better by tomorrow 💕

Reactions: 1
I get awful periods too, and have been physically sick a few times and the pain has kept me up all night. Doctor says I'm just unlucky :(

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I get awful periods too, and have been physically sick a few times and the pain has kept me up all night. Doctor says I'm just unlucky :(
Sounds like your doctor doesn't know what they are talking about. That isn't normal btw. Women are told it is but it is not.

Reactions: 6
Thats not normal but it is pretty normal to be fobbed off. Do your periods impact your quality of life? If the answer is yes its not ok to have to just put up with it. Sorry you're not getting answers.

Reactions: 5
Anyone seen her stories this morning? It’s all so odd - also, I get the feeling she‘s bitten off more than she can chew with the app - and perhaps now realising it’s not sustainable? And where the hell is Paddy?! Why isn’t he joining them for dinner? Perplexing…

Reactions: 8
Personally I think she's sharing far too much personal and 'honest' stuff.

She's running a business and needs to present it better. Imagine if she was an unknown PT posting that story this morning. Would it make you want to use them??

Reactions: 9
Anyone seen her stories this morning? It’s all so odd - also, I get the feeling she‘s bitten off more than she can chew with the app - and perhaps now realising it’s not sustainable? And where the hell is Paddy?! Why isn’t he joining them for dinner? Perplexing…
After a few days of muting her I’ve just had a look. At least she had the humility to recognise that NHS nurses and doctors have it harder! I very much doubt she ever comes close to a 40 hour working week but of course poor old Alice is still suffering.

She’s clearly been reading here, acknowledging that her job isn’t hard but she’s struggling to juggle etc. Welcome to the real world Alice! Most of us feel this way at some point but don’t feel the need to incessantly complain about how hard done by she is!

Also sorry but as someone who has been pregnant and had a baby, there is no way I would use her app for pre/post natal fitness, I would be much more likely to use Lucy Meck who has at least been through it.

Agree she is an oversharer. She can’t expect people not to question or criticise her when she shares so much online.

• Heart
First weekend in her new flat and lewis is there not her boyfriend? And lewis is out with them again today? Def something not right there.

I think she's planned this app so wrong. She doesnt need to be filming content constantly, it could be a library of pre-recorded moves put together differently with maybe 1 a week filmed. She's made it so much harder for herself.

That said, we all have full time jobs, house to run, life stresses, kids/partners/friends and sometimes its hard but its not always hard. Crack on and deal with it! Jeez!

Reactions: 11
I would definitely use RWL instead (which has been around for years and there are so many work outs to choose from) than Give Me Strength. It all feels a bit amateur and last minute.
Part of me thinks she’s not sharing as much of her personal life on Insta but part of me is also like ‘where is Paddy?’ 🕵 🤔

Part of me thinks she’s not sharing as much of her personal life on Insta but part of me is also like ‘where is Paddy?’ 🕵 🤔
So many questions!

- She’s obviously purposefully including those photos as a teaser so we know they’re together
- She usually shows big parts of her life, and moving into a new place with Paddy is a big part
- Why isn’t he there with her on the first weekend as others have said?
- Why didn’t they buy somewhere together? Assuming this is rented, wouldn’t it have been a good time to buy?
- It’s weird that she’s moved into this new place which is clearly really fancy and casually shown this walk in wardrobe but no other details/story of why they moved.

It’s all a big beg for attention and comments!

Her latest story - her parents are coming up to see the flat and they’re going for brunch with Lewis. Either paddy is still away, or she’s moved into a flat on her own?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I’ve followed Alice for many years, initially because I really liked her fitness content and seemingly down to earth persona. She worked as a PT albeit at a swanky gym, got up early for clients etc etc.

Now though she seems to have fallen into this awful “influencer” guise of not having the day job, selling anything that comes along (washing up tablets comes to mind!) and showing off unnecessary luxury purchases that just aren’t anything to do with fitness or healthy lifestyle. Preaching self love yet filtering all the damn time. The App seems to have glitches galore and seems rushed and last minute. As a businesswoman your “honesty” shouldn’t extend to making subscribers feel like they’re buying a poor product that you’re struggling to manage. Do the work before the launch and launch something sustainable and value for money. Let’s face it, there’s ooodles of workouts for free out there.

At the moment she seems to me to be lost. Oversharing, seeking validation all the time from others and from buying designer gear etc, this strange move to a flat that looks like a serviced apartment in all honesty. Where is Paddy? I wish Alice no ill, I don’t think she’s a bad person but she’s lost her way and possibly needs some proper input and definitely to stop sharing her whole life on social media. Do what you do and do it well. Don’t share your mate’s pants on your bed watching TV and tell me your life is so damned hard every minute of the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Was paddy abroad? Was he having to quarantine somewhere on the way back, but to avoid questions she’s just ignoring it entirely? She has ended up making it look really suss.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.