Alice Liveing #2 Brand new teeth, brand new app, shame she’s filtered and full of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is sooo insecure in her relationship with Paddy. Every time anyone comments on here she always feels the need to post about him whether directly or indirectly. I sense trouble in paradise. It must be difficult being in a relationship with someone so high maintenance.

Yes it’s all a bit extreme isn’t it - she needs a label for absolutely everything. This would fit with her being a narcissist - she has to be special in some way!
I wasn’t going to say it but since you do ....

Reactions: 1
What the hell is #partner!? I think you mean #ad Alice. Tired of these influencers flouting rules. You have 701k followers you know the ad rules. And she adds #ad right at the end of a post. So dodgy!
1C8F9E3B-A9DA-474E-8364-C6953871C99D.jpeg
E03A038D-BAD4-4B75-AD82-D306020EA4EB.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I wasn’t going to say it but since you do ....
‘Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others.’

🤔

I get so irritated by her constant egg advertising posts from Clarence Court. Then again I hate it when all influencer do ads but they have to make money somehow. Just found the washing tablet one she did the other day just so bizarre.

Reactions: 8
I just had a look at her details on Companies House and her income for 2020 (cash in bank/assets) seems to be very low for 2020 compared to 2019 or am I reading it wrong? 85,477 in 2019 and 23,167 in 2020. If I am reading that right then that is quite the difference... of course, the pandemic meant less income but that is a lot. Maybe why she is pushing her app so much, despite it coming out a year too late.

Reactions: 1
The 2020 accounts are to 31 May 2020 so I wouldn’t have thought they would show much of COVID’s impact. The decrease in cash at bank is likely because she has taken the cash out of the company, usually by dividend.

As if she has a photo of them on her desk 😂 it’s as if they’re in a long distance relationship, not living in the same flat!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The cereal challenge is weird but came on to say that Alice looked lovely to go out this evening. I also think she been dieting, she looks much slimmer in the face. It’s not all filters, is it?

To be honest I think her style is awful.. all these long skirts and dresses that drown her petit figure.. her figure is lovely but she doesn't know how to dress it

Reactions: 11
why is she posting a pic of her and Paddy but blocking Paddy’s face? Just don’t post the pic..

Reactions: 9
Why does everyone in her friendship group look exactly the same…? Zero diversity in such a massive group of people who live in London

Reactions: 17
Think she is going to regret posting all these pics in the morning when the hangover kicks in!

Reactions: 6
Why does everyone in her friendship group look exactly the same…? Zero diversity in such a massive group of people who live in London
Sadly in the area she lives and works in, you would be hard pushed to encounter anyone more diverse. Just my opinion. I dont live there (for these reasons amongst others) but know the scene.

Reactions: 5
Her outfit today is D&G and costs £1,520 🤯

Agreed, all her outfits swamp her!
I had a look at her Depop recently. Absolutely hideous stuff and all super expensive brands. She really needs a stylist, she doesn’t dress like someone in their 20s at all!

The photos she posted smack of noveau rich trying to be upper class. Anyone who has time to post that many photos isn’t having that great a time.

Also I’m going to bet that tomorrow or Monday she will be having a massive down day/meltdown about how sad she is!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.