Alice Liveing #2 Brand new teeth, brand new app, shame she’s filtered and full of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never known anyone to publicly moan about their work as much as Alice does 🤣 it’s not very professional and when her followers are essentially her customers it comes across as quite ungrateful.

She’s not the only one who wants time off but can’t take it!!
She’s the most ungrateful bleep on Instagram.

[really glad I got that off my chest ✌]

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Had to unfollow, she whinges at least 3x per day and it’s all pretty boring and irrelevant if you don’t have the app

Reactions: 1
I agree. It’s very dull. Complaining about trolls or her skin or body or illness and then getting extremely expensive unrelatable treatments to “fix” things. I wish she’d just leave her body and face alone.

Is she wearing pajamas out? What is that black outfit?
She does choose horrendous clothes for her figure. Flared black flamenco trousers on today one of the muggiest days we’ve had? 🥵

Reactions: 5
So I see Alice had a "trolls" message pop up on her "a year ago today" thing. While the message wasn't nice, Alice is only triggering herself by screenshotting and saving it. Why not ignore the "trolls"? She just can't help herself.

Reactions: 5
What is it with these influencers...she might be moving so any recommendations for removal companies??? Oh I know why not do what everyone else does instead of fishing for a company to contact you and get it free. Bunch of freaking free loaders

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
What is it with these influencers...she might be moving so any recommendations for removal companies??? Oh I know why not do what everyone else does instead of fishing for a company to contact you and get it free. Bunch of freaking free loaders
Dear God. Bring on yet another beg after beg for free furniture and interiors “advice”

Reactions: 3
I missed it. Had the sound off. Why are they moving?

Reactions: 2
So bored of the blatant freebie grabbing Alice. Just google and then pay for it like everyone else!!

Reactions: 6
Alice is the perfect example of the phrase “Take my advice…I’m not using it”

the constant emotional check ins are soooo old.
She really does come across as so insecure despite what she says. I feel bad for her but she’s also so irritating - on one hand she tries to be this strong woman but on the other hand you can tell she’s just desperate for approval. The posing and fake smile in every picture is just so unnatural! And then her stories of her talking show her from unflattering angles. So which one is it Alice - natural or posed?
4B4A62FF-DBC6-4FB2-A906-BF7414F64473.png

So bored of the blatant freebie grabbing Alice. Just google and then pay for it like everyone else!!
It annoys me so much at the moment more than normal, companies are struggling to get back on their feet and the beggars are there ‘asking for recommendations’ Just do your research online and pay for it yourself, it’s not a new concept.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Courtney black does the same thing, asking for recommendations constantly. So annoying.

And today she’s the only one with a period, apparently. She literally never stops whingeing. In the last year I’ve had one friend in their 30s die of cancer and another who has just been diagnosed. She needs to stop bloody moaning!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
And today she’s the only one with a period, apparently. She literally never stops whingeing. In the last year I’ve had one friend in their 30s die of cancer and another who has just been diagnosed. She needs to stop bloody moaning!
I’m so sorry for the loss of your friend 😔

She’s a massive whinge bag. I too have suffered with my periods for multiple medical reasons and I’m all for creating awareness because I did feel alone when I was younger but she goes about it the wrong way, she’s a total attention seeker.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.